Pictures + Info of the 3 new items from Stronghold!!!

Beamo26

These are the lvl's of the monsters to kill.

Minotaur Level 12/27

Flesh Crawler Level 28/41

Catablepon Level 49/64/68

Ankou Level 75/82/86

It doesn't matter wich lvl you kill they all drop a part.

Advice: don't bring mage or range. They arent any good spots!!! :(

peche707.png

2cht0ma.png

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

does it matter if you kill level 49 catablepons or some of the other catablepons on diffrents levels?

in my experience :YES

i have been killin lvl 28 flesh crawlers for 2,5 hour. then i decided to seek some other lvl crawlers. took me 4 kills to get the part there... \' \'

-=[ Once, a researcher of the weird and wonderfull items in runescape ]=-

sigtipit.jpg

You cannot do all you want. You have to make choises. I made the right one, hopefully, so will you!

does it matter if you kill level 49 catablepons or some of the other catablepons on diffrents levels?

in my experience :YES

i have been killin lvl 28 flesh crawlers for 2,5 hour. then i decided to seek some other lvl crawlers. took me 4 kills to get the part there... \' \'

With me that doesn't work. With the Catablepons: i'm alreayd busy with them for some hours to get more parts for a new sceptre. Killed lvl 64 after a half hour looked for lvl 68 because didn't get the top of sceptre. At lvl 68 still don't get it after 3/4 hour. So doesn't matter. You just need luck that's all.

For my first scepter i had it after killing 5 Catablepons lvl 68.

For my second i had it after an good hour.

And for my 3th i'm still busy after a couple of hours...

peche707.png

2cht0ma.png

oh man. r u all really sure the lvl doesnt matter?

otherwise i would be wasting a lot of lobsters...

sigtipit.jpg

You cannot do all you want. You have to make choises. I made the right one, hopefully, so will you!

does a ring of wealt help?

sigtipit.jpg

I GOT IT!!! I FINALY GOT IT. TOOK ME 5 HOURS, BUT I GOT IT!!!

sigtipit.jpg

Congrats. I have now helped 181 people, and am trying to run away, lol. I think that was enough help, now they can start helping eachother. :)

On a side note.. I might no longer be a pure f2p, and get p2p tomorrow. :D

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

thank =D> :lol: you :-$

sigtipit.jpg

Boots are easy, even for lower levels - look at the maps on the RS KB and plan the shortest route. The "airlock" type spaces between the pairs of doors are 100% safe, so eat and line up the next move there.

You can complete all the levels without killing a single cmonster, to obtain all the level cash rewards, the boots, and portal access to all levels.

Range or mage works pretty well on the first level, with some good cover spots, and the frequent Iron arrow (also bronze) drops make it ranger heaven - almost guaranteed to leave with more arrows than you came in with.

The other levels have no safe spots at all, other than a few examples of blocking, though monsters will often switch on you.

For the C.. (cow things) on the third level, range or mage may prove a way of getting around their extreme weakening powers.

On the fourth level, crumble undead may be worth a try.

What i think the best thing to do, is to kill alot of ankous, get all the skull left halfs, and keep them. good training too! Then kill aloota catablepons for a few tops of sceptre. Also good training+runes. Then kill flesh crawlers and minotaurs for the other parts. that way you can acutally use your sceptre's teles and just make another when it runs out!

cypress85.png

i once saw ruby and ash in the wildy, thought it was a santa hat.

LOL boy am i pissed

So i went in, killed quite a bit, got some good stuff (~400 iron arrows, various gems, and some gold)

went to lvl68, out of food, tried to tele to falador with 7 hp left, and got the abyss chamber...yeah i was away for about a year...died