New Power Training Spot

NeCroLoGiCa

It would suprise me if that's good exp. I'd prefer hobs if i was f2p. And i think power training isn't possible anymore. Never heard of the 20 minutes rule? At hobs if you stay 20 mins on the same place the hobs will become unaggresive. Impossible to "afk" there. Would suprise me if that isn't the case here too.

I guess you "afk" for a bit, with sound effects on. When the attacking sounds stop, you just run away a bit (so the monsters become aggressive again) and run back to your training spot.

logging out and logging in? The hobgoblins in the wilderness are always agressive, even after an hour.

The bestes place and my favorite is the Crawlers. No food no cash nothing just full rune and good weapon. Or maybe for the drops is best the Ankou's for the ones that like that. They also don't hit that much but ye need to bring food tough.

peche707.png

2cht0ma.png

give me a break :roll:

i'm still not english or american or austrilian(probably not spelled like this?) :roll:

give him a break

Old news :lol:. And i don't know where he lives otherwyse i would give him one :P

peche707.png

2cht0ma.png

ok it's removed

(under serious pressure! :evil: )

and just for those who think i totally stink at english..

91% for english! :twisted:

anway,i'm just humans with faults and errors(ok the error thing may sound a little robotic but i think you ge the point :P ) and i can only correct these and 1 warning will do :wink:

Necrossigv3.jpg

ok it's removed

(under serious pressure! :evil: )

and just for those who think i totally stink at english..

91% for english! :twisted:

anway,i'm just humans with faults and errors(ok the error thing may sound a little robotic but i think you ge the point :P ) and i can only correct these and 1 warning will do :wink:

You mean on you're examinations 91%??? witch grade you're in? Can say it in english dutch and french i also understand O:)

peche707.png

2cht0ma.png

Well that doesn't mean anything that procent. They'r much more things ye need to learn from english and more and more words. Believe me.

i learned squad on school :lol:

learned most of my english from the simpsons

(yea SIMPSONS RULES)

but lets stay on topic O:)

Necrossigv3.jpg

Yep you'r right lets stay to topic. I'm going to look tomorrow for some spots to use mage or range. Its difficult bit going to find some. Maybe i'm going to post them here with a pic O:)

peche707.png

2cht0ma.png

in time everyone will know about that spot, and it will be as crowded as the the spot were people kill hill giants in F2P

well down for spoiling it lol =D>

ebuka1.png

logging out and logging in? The hobgoblins in the wilderness are always agressive, even after an hour.

No, they're not genius. Have you ever tried it? After like 20 mins they go non-agressive.

Flesh Crawlers are good for F2P, because in full Rune you don't need food. When they stop attacking, just run down the corridor, then run back into the room.

Shutup! When the word gets out of these spots, the dungeon will be just as crowded as te Bandit Camp!! Could I bribe you to shutup? O:)

sidewalksigpng9qg.png

Hazardmaster.png

people just chill about this thread.

I was on a server with less than 1200 people and 3 people level 70 to 80 were in one room doing absolutely fine with mobs to kill.

Keep in mind it was one room on one level on a half empty server with slow respawn times. Theres a ton of content in there even for free servers.

Cheers!

-BB

people just chill about this thread.

I was on a server with less than 1200 people and 3 people level 70 to 80 were in one room doing absolutely fine with mobs to kill.

Keep in mind it was one room on one level on a half empty server with slow respawn times. Theres a ton of content in there even for free servers.

Cheers!

-BB

Eum just asking... What do you now exactly mean?

peche707.png

2cht0ma.png