New Power Training Spot

NeCroLoGiCa

as i tried to get myself a scepter i stumbled on a place full with GIANT SPIDERS.as i walked in this spot i found out they were agressive,and as they almost don't do damage makes this a wonderfull training spot.

-it's on 3th level.

heres a pic of the place:

powertraining1ni.png

Necrossigv3.jpg

Yes as I was walking through the stronghold yesterday I thought yo myself, Jagex really have opened up alot of Power / afk training places to people. Really is a good addition to the game though.

Plastic+Poet.png

with this new update i know some 5 new training spots where i can go if they'r allot of ppl around. And the Crawlers are better they hit every time 0. Each minute they hit ones. I don't take much food. Spiders are also good but they still hit more than Crawlers.

peche707.png

2cht0ma.png

It would suprise me if that's good exp. I'd prefer hobs if i was f2p. And i think power training isn't possible anymore. Never heard of the 20 minutes rule? At hobs if you stay 20 mins on the same place the hobs will become unaggresive. Impossible to "afk" there. Would suprise me if that isn't the case here too.

signature4s.jpg

Power training in good to do in the wilderness fighting hobgoblins. Keep in mind that a good power training area isn't just about how dense the opponents are, but also how much HP and how low defense they have.

You don't have to afk while powertraining as well, but it is preferred.

It gives me around 30k exp an hour (40k exp with hit points included). For f2p that's quite OK.

The spiders are aggressive to me, I hope they'll also be aggressive if I level up, because I'm level 101 (more than twice their level) then.

Runescape: Lodev (Combat level been fixed at 101 for years now, Total level 1500+, playing since march 2002)

Arenascape: Lode (Level 240+ Warlock)

give me a break :roll:

i'm still not english or american or austrilian(probably not spelled like this?) :roll:

Sorry to point this out NeCroLoGiCa, sharing almost the same name as me, but can you please remove your signature telling people to stop using "1337-chat"?

You don't even have a correct grammar yourself, with non-official abbreviations, no capitalized words at the beginning of a sentence, I spelt as "i" and sometimes a missed apostrophy.

At least remove the word "damn" from your signature.

Plz don't mind him. He's maybe younger than you and didn't learn much english. And he's from belgium. Maybe he's dutch or french of deutch. Not english. He can do anything about that. So don't blame him help him. :shame: :D

peche707.png

2cht0ma.png

I understand that not many people are good at writing English and such, but his signature should be removed anyways, because it contains profanity (even though it's light) and what uses would it make?

"Don't 1337-chat you damn idiot", would that make people listen?

On a side note, I am not English either and I'm a little kid as well. (Sweden)

Well I could offer him some English lessons in-game, and if he knows how to write at a fairly average level, he should also know that i should be capitalized. Besides, in what European languages don't we capitalize the word after a "."? I can think of German, where we go crazy with large letters on nouns so that in the long run we grow tired of doing that.

Yes, this is a power training spot, but there are better ones.......

:wall:

keeping silent though. :shame:

Does anyone happen to know death_siren? She stole a green mask from me, and I think I found my way into her ignore list. If you know anything, please, don't hesitate to give me a pm.

I understand that not many people are good at writing English and such, but his signature should be removed anyways, because it contains profanity (even though it's light) and what uses would it make?

"Don't 1337-chat you damn idiot", would that make people listen?

On a side note, I am not English either and I'm a little kid as well. (Sweden)

Well I could offer him some English lessons in-game, and if he knows how to write at a fairly average level, he should also know that i should be capitalized. Besides, in what European languages don't we capitalize the word after a "."? I can think of German, where we go crazy with large letters on nouns so that in the long run we grow tired of doing that.

Well yea there you have a point with the 1337-chat. But still he isn't perfect such as we. We aren't perfect either.

And maybe he doesn't capitalize because its maybe bit faster to type without :P :-k

peche707.png

2cht0ma.png

Yes, this is a power training spot, but there are better ones.......

:wall:

keeping silent though. :shame:

come on you know you wana tell :-w O:) or you can just tell me O:)

freakyyq8.png

lucky barrower-dh legs,veracs skirt,karil skirt, karils top (x3), dh pl8,karils coif,half key(x2), x-bow, ahrims robetop

goodbye Piman1053 Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:05 pm

326death326 is banned~~~EVERYONE ADD MY NEW MAIN "Y0uknowwho" (first o is a zero)

I know some too but only give them to my friends O:). My one friend is 124 and need to train here range. And the best spot now is there so she needs it, and she loves it :P

peche707.png

2cht0ma.png

It would suprise me if that's good exp. I'd prefer hobs if i was f2p. And i think power training isn't possible anymore. Never heard of the 20 minutes rule? At hobs if you stay 20 mins on the same place the hobs will become unaggresive. Impossible to "afk" there. Would suprise me if that isn't the case here too.

I guess you "afk" for a bit, with sound effects on. When the attacking sounds stop, you just run away a bit (so the monsters become aggressive again) and run back to your training spot.

[sig too big, don't do it again]