Necrobrawler's RS Romance Theme: " Gold Diggers "

Chaos_Reborn

Starting 1st of July, I've decided to put in "Runescape Romance" stories on my site, and here's one that I haven't yet released, but I thought it might be cool if you'd take a look at it, just for a few hahas, and maybe give some feedback.

Since the pictures didn't show because of my "local" picture hosts, I'll give the html url instead:

http://necrobrawler.50webs.com/sidebars/screenshots/gf/gfc.html

Names are censured of course, I don't want anyone else stealing my girl

Enjoy reading it, sorry for the incovenience!

Give some feedback, like what sentences should be removed/altered or redone.

If you want, also give me some new ideas on how I can deal with my Runescape Romance Theme.[/url] :P

Well eum. I thought you never falled in such traps... Like the previous text i read on you're website. I only awnser yes on the bf question if i know them good. That way i'm almost sure they don't gonna ask money. And also when they'r same lvled like me.

peche707.png

2cht0ma.png

Hmmm, falling in love with a girl online...that's sorta pathetic man. I hope you are sarcastic about all of this. You were gonna kiss her, you thought she was hot...anybody else with me on this one? It's not real dude...step outside, go to a nearby mall, and pick up a REAL chick.

Ty that is all.

Did everyone take this seriously? This whole thing was just a joke, maybe I'd clarify that instead.

They just don't understand your subtle yet hilarious humour mate :twisted:

Did everyone take this seriously? This whole thing was just a joke, maybe I'd clarify that instead.

They just don't understand your subtle yet hilarious humour mate :twisted:

what? You really thought it was fun? That's a good sign. I felt that I was going too far writing stuff like that.

Hahaha

That's hilarious, I love your stories

As for the people who thought this was real..Well...Umm, Dunno what to say to you. :P

Anyway, keep up the good work, and steer clear of the gold diggers.

=D>

1z4gvi9.png

Just started my new account.

Your stories rock! the people that thought it was real haven;t seen necrobrawler's site. someone that did not semi quit rs will give her more lol.

StarViv.png

Your site pretty much owns. One day i just looked at all the pics of stupid people/scammers and read the stories lol. You have a great sense of humor and you get all this from your red mask :P. Good luck on your site, add me if you want

rsn - toast647

cursedtoastsignature.png

Come to #tip-it on Swift IRC, if you're cool