2000 total 99 Farming Achieved!

I blame the tallest for talking to me too much! :twisted: :P

I could have sworn it was you talking too much. :P Grats again on the agility lvling and nice bank. I always wondered what that many unided dwarf weeds looked like. :-k

tallest.jpeg

571st to 99 Fm Nov. 4 '06 - 315th to 99 Crafting Mar. 3 '07 - 3410th to 99 Fishing Sept. 18 '07

26378th to 99 Cooking Oct. 16 '07 -.- 99 Thieving Dec. 29 '07 - 1343rd to 99 Farming June 5 '08

1807th to 99 Agility Nov. 8 '08 - 3094th to 99 Smithing Feb. 14 '09

2012 total - 91 combat

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks everyone.

Sorry, thats 120k exp there lol, i want it :P

Ive managed to end up with a fair amount of herbs and gold ore etc because ive been busy training agility, so i havnt had time to make pots etc. Also im going for 96-98 herblore IN ONE DAY! So i need 11000 dwarf weeds and wines for that. I've got all the dwarfs, not enough wines though :(

Ok, it was me talking, but you were replying ;) lol. Well i only missed the goal by 2 seconds, and it was only my hourly goal, nothing special. Nice to have someone to talk to though, made agility training much more fun :mrgreen:. Thanks tallest :)

And cheers lord :P

90 Combat 1900+ Total

99 Crafting 99 Cooking 99 Firemaking

99 Herblore 99 Fletching 98 Farming

silverandblackfinishvr8.gif

And yeh i know, lara has some nice skills. I cooked with her a few times when i got 99.

Lara ows k?

It may be hard, but i prefere if you talked properly, otherwise i cant understand you :wink: .

Hehe, i remember you from rogues den lara. Thanks, but not as nice as yours :P.

Well to be honest, ive never tried the werewolf course. I think when i got 80 agility a friend of mine was training at ape atoll, so we trained together. But also i hadn't done creature of fenkenstrain, which i believe is needed for the werewolf course?I may try it sometime, although im near the end of my agility goal, 90k left :P.

I think i can do 45-54k an hour here with super energys. But i rarely get 50k+ because it takes max concentration, chat off etc. I probably only get 20k an hour if im using forums etc.

90 Combat 1900+ Total

Ok, it was me talking, but you were replying ;) lol. Well i only missed the goal by 2 seconds, and it was only my hourly goal, nothing special. Nice to have someone to talk to though, made agility training much more fun :mrgreen:. Thanks tallest :)

And cheers lord :P

I must agree, it's much more enjoyable talking with someone during agility. I usually go crazy in rage when I fail over and over. :oops: But your herblore owns my firemaking, plus how hard it is to level...

You're the best skiller in my eyes, or at least favorite, but that might be because I've never met the best ones yet. Good luck with all your goals, but as if you need it, 96 herblore shows amazing determination and patience!

61784167.jpg

Thanks gambling :) Yeh ive recently started training on world 92, where theres a few guys that train, 2 or 3 are going for 99, so are there alot, others just turn up and we sort of all know each other, so its a nice social event :).

90 Combat 1900+ Total

Good luck there buddy. doing great, by the way how did you level your herblore so high? Im only at 72 =/ Any tips or tricks to get it up to 90?

Jagex normally doesnt permanently ban people for Bug abuse.

Retired 2/28/08

16 Level 99 Stats

2,270 Skill Total

Hm, alot of people ask me this, and i seem to answer different each time. The way i got it up was to spend alot of money on it lol. I paid for it by pot merchanting. And i used to make money off antifires and magic pots, because dragon killing was big and magic pots sold slowely, but i made 1.5k profit when i sold for 6k ea :). At lower levels i unid merchanted, thats quite good, you buy unids, id them, use the ones you want, sell what you dont want to use. If your 72 then i say do range pots all the way, maybe make a few hundered super weapon poisons at 82 to make you some cash but ranges sell the best in bulk. You lose alot, but thats just how herblore goes.

90 Combat 1900+ Total

Well to be honest, ive never tried the werewolf course. I think when i got 80 agility a friend of mine was training at ape atoll, so we trained together. But also i hadn't done creature of fenkenstrain, which i believe is needed for the werewolf course?I may try it sometime, although im near the end of my agility goal, 90k left :P.

I think i can do 45-54k an hour here with super energys. But i rarely get 50k+ because it takes max concentration, chat off etc. I probably only get 20k an hour if im using forums etc.

Ok thanks i may try it next time i go train agility then, just finished recipe for disaster :P

Nice one :), I'm sure you know from the quest though that you need the ninja greegree....and when you teleport out, make sure you have an invent space for the greegree to go in, otherwise you'll lose it like i did :( Spent 2 hours getting it back :oops: :wall:

90 Combat 1900+ Total

Thanks, But no, He's 99 combat now. He was one of the best, i don't think he was the best though.

90 Combat 1900+ Total