2000 total 99 Farming Achieved!

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm well good luck on ur goals and nice stats of course :) , but eh, what u think? is ape atoll agility training faster then werewolves? Werewolves is about 40-45k xp an hour with energy pots

I already answered this, but now i may have a better answer seeing as i have just tried the werewolf coruse. The ape atoll course is much easier and faster exp in my opinion. The werewofl course is better if you have brilliant concentration, because it involes alot mor clicking. At ape atoll there are 4 places (2 obstacles and 2 running spaces) that you can look away and do something else. At werewolf you need to be constantly clicking, which for some may be better, personally i think ape atoll is not only faster, but easier. Having said that werewolf is a bit more interesting because you get to see what the wolfs say each time, although that can get boring.

Another disadvantage of the werewolf course is that you have to give the stick to the man which is 2 disadvantages, 1 if you don't get to the stick in time it disappears, 2 he is moving around, so it is hard to get into a rythme and know where to click for him.

90 Combat 1900+ Total

99 Crafting 99 Cooking 99 Firemaking

99 Herblore 99 Fletching 98 Farming

silverandblackfinishvr8.gif

Well you said you wanted to be the best skiller, and your doing great on the skills you can buy.

96 herblore is sick to somebody like me who goes out and gets everything himself, and never makes much in the way of gp.

But the ones you cant (agility being the exception) your languishing.

Woodcutting and fishing are two that I enjoy.

I was very proud the day I got 90 in both.

I like them as much as my 99 strength and soon to be 99 magic.

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

Wow :shock: Skillers for the win definately!

I used to be somewhat of a skiller (89 cb with 1650 total), but then I started to really train my slayer and play a lot of castlewars, so now I'm 105 cb with 1758 total. So if you plan on keeping that 90 combat stay away from those :shame:

A quick note on the Monkey agility course: with complete focus and energy pots you get 60k+ xp per hour (my record is 66k :shock: ), so above level 74 agility it blows away all other courses, they don't even come close.

Good luck with your skilling, try and get some more non-buyable skills high :wink:

paintdry6yn.png

forceny5.png

Haven't played RuneScape since 12 january 2007 and it feels great :)

A quick note on the Monkey agility course: with complete focus and energy pots you get 60k+ xp per hour (my record is 66k :shock: ), so above level 74 agility it blows away all other courses, they don't even come close.
Wow thats great, i mostly focus 100% so that will work great for me :wink:

Congrats on your lvls :D

You should get 99 Firemaking & 99 Woodcutting.

I couldnt have said it better by myself. Its only 5 words For the quickest leveling, buy yews to burn, and powercut willows (dont burn). For saving money, powercut willows and burn. For helping me to beat you a bit faster, cut usual trees and burn the logs please?

Rank 10 Mining in Sweden :)

elcusothing.jpg

El_Cusco.png

It sounds so pathetic: " Best Rs skiller".. Ego :roll:

It sounds more pathetic when you post on someones thread just to insult them.

Thanks to everyone else that posted though.

Trembake- Yeh i know, i do tened to prefere the skills i can buy, but after i hit 1800 total i will add in some more goals, 85 thieve, 99 firemaking, 90+ wc and 85 fishing will be among the new goals.

Thanks ElCusco :) I'm up to 8k wines now, so only 4k left to get.

Cheers toast :P, thats the type of thing i like to hear!

Yeh 89 combat and 1650 total is more than i had at 89 lol. Shame you raised cb :( Skillers rock :P.

I don't think i have ever gotten over 60k exp in an hour, although i havn't done many recorded hours this time around. I think from 70-80 my best was 56k or maybe 54, something like that. But then i was getting a 45-50k avaerage. This time i was getting 20k sometimes lol. A little less conversation and a little more action, as Elvis would say.

Thanks snowsweet- 99 Firemaking is something i have in mind, 90-95 wc is also something, i don't think 99 wc is for me though.

Thank you lifegaurd :)

90 Combat 1900+ Total

Wow very nice! I must say im very jealous :3>

I'm going for 1700 at 85 combat at the moment, but I refuse to buy or powertrain a stat till I get it. I trade cooked for raw, and (s) for (u) etc sometimes though. My bank appreciates this, but sometimes I don't :wink:

Good luck with your goals, I'll have to bookmark this thread and come back and check on your progress. I always enjoy seeing other skills. Encourages me more with my goals :)

stewietipitzy6.jpg

My goal: 1800 total at 85 combat without buying a stat

~ Achieved fire cape 11 July 2006

~ 99 Fletching ~99 Thieving ~99 Hunter

In some ways your way of training is alot more noble and maybe the way rs is meant to be played, who knows. I much more prefere training as fast as i can, powertraining appeals to me alot more.

Thanks alot for the support :) And how do you bookmark a thread? :?

90 Combat 1900+ Total

Yeh i know, but if i thought i was the best then there wouldn't be any point in this goal lol.

Im hoping zzzamorak might raise combat sometime lol. But also he is a pure skiller, so i know i won't beat him, but i could still be the best non pure skiller i guess.

90 Combat 1900+ Total

cool and nice job man

but ur not a skiller, a skiller is a level 3 with high non combat stats

ur just a lvl 90 with high other stats and very nice indeed

You make it sound like running through a few level 87 monsters is hard which it really shouldn't be at your level.

riptide_mage.png

riptide_mage.png

but ur not a skiller, a skiller is a level 3 with high non combat stats

ur just a lvl 90 with high other stats and very nice indeed

A pure skiller is someone that is level 3, a skiller is anyone with alot higher non combat skills than combat skills.

90 Combat 1900+ Total

I have to agree with Jorus. Skiller is a general term with lvl 3's being the type most people think of when someone says skiller. I'd have to say that anyone whose noncombats make up a significant portion of their total lvl qualifies as a skiller. While this is just an arbitrary number on my part I tend to view someone as a skiller if ~23% or less of their total xp is in combat stats.

And congrats on the agility lvl Jorus. \'

tallest.jpeg

571st to 99 Fm Nov. 4 '06 - 315th to 99 Crafting Mar. 3 '07 - 3410th to 99 Fishing Sept. 18 '07

26378th to 99 Cooking Oct. 16 '07 -.- 99 Thieving Dec. 29 '07 - 1343rd to 99 Farming June 5 '08

1807th to 99 Agility Nov. 8 '08 - 3094th to 99 Smithing Feb. 14 '09

2012 total - 91 combat

Hehe, mod to the rescue! Lol, sorry couldn't resist ;)

Thanks tallest :)

I'm gonig for 86 smithing today (rune axes 8-) ) May not get it though :(.

90 Combat 1900+ Total

It sounds so pathetic: " Best Rs skiller".. Ego :roll:

It sounds more pathetic when you post on someones thread just to insult them.

Rofl!!!! Don't make such stupid threads.. Best rs skillers, rofl! Are you 1st in Rs? No.. So why are you best rs skiller? Aren't combat skills skills at all?

In some ways your way of training is alot more noble and maybe the way rs is meant to be played, who knows. I much more prefere training as fast as i can, powertraining appeals to me alot more.

Thanks alot for the support :) And how do you bookmark a thread? :?

Nah i'm just stubborn and don't like spending cash :wink:

Also, just press Ctrl+D and it should bring up the bookmark box

stewietipitzy6.jpg

My goal: 1800 total at 85 combat without buying a stat

~ Achieved fire cape 11 July 2006

~ 99 Fletching ~99 Thieving ~99 Hunter

Im hoping zzzamorak might raise combat sometime lol. But also he is a pure skiller, so i know i won't beat him, but i could still be the best non pure skiller i guess.

Don't count on me raising combat :P

Good luck on your goal, and good luck trying to define what a skiller is lol.

People seem to agree that a lvl 3 with high total is a pure skiller, and someone with a high total is a skill totaler, but everything between a lvl 3 and number one on highscores seem to be fuzzy lol.

Paulsigsmall.jpg