Sorry about that guys. It was a good trip. D axe, zerker and seercull. Wish i could of stayed but dad needed comp. Just logged in and killed prime didnt get nothing good then i teled.

Another trip soon?

Whip drops: 72

Dark bows: 5

Kezzab%20Reds.gif

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was pretty fun trip, I got owned a few times by prime (go me) and somehow missed the zerker by logging for 2 mins <.<

99 cooking / 99 magic / 99 ranged / 99 hitpoints / 99 herblore / 99 defence

scopeysigui6.gif

quotein4.png

Quoted for truth, wisest thing I've heard anyone say on Runescape.

i dont meet the def requirements but will these stats do?

http://url393.imageshack.us/url393/2118/heavenscurrentstatsfa6.png

everything looked amazing up until I saw the defence...Sorry but you cant go because the spinnys will eat you alive then poop you out in there river of doom :(

Dagannoth Slayer

signaturegm1.png

i dont meet the def requirements but will these stats do?

http://url393.imageshack.us/url393/2118/heavenscurrentstatsfa6.png

everything looked amazing up until I saw the defence...Sorry but you cant go because the spinnys will eat you alive then poop you out in there river of doom :(

ah, i cant do it on my main either. always wanted to fite the kings :(

soulthresher.png

Iv been on a couple of trips with some members of the team and have all the requirments. Add me to the list of members if you want :D

I cant make any trips tonight but i will be able to go on some tomorrow.

Whip drops: 72

Dark bows: 5

Kezzab%20Reds.gif

Today I went on a trip with Time, Stan and Mr S Scope. In the waterbirth dungeon, Time accidentally teleported lol and Stan went back to open the doors for him. Me and time were maging, we also took a crystal bow to help, Stan and Scope were ranging Prime and meleeing Supreme. The spawns were slow on the world stan chose so when prime was down and rex not around, we would all go own Sup and heal. Time forgot his super antis so we gave him some. Lol you first you tele then you forget antis...

After a while two guys came, a lvl 93 in full rune zerker whip dds, and a lvl 112 in full guthan (not sure if he had the spear or not, welding slayer staff and sara book) with dart. The lvl 93 got owned real real bad, he had Rex and Supreme on him. Poor guy died, droped his dds, rune kite, glory, food and lots of pots. The other guy was still there maging Rex. Time tried to talk to him and ask him to leave but he wouldn't and became quite arrogant. He was 87 mage, I am 93 mage. He was getting most of the drops because I wasn't focusing too much on Rex. He was really getting on my nerves. I started using mystic might prayer but he would still get most drops. Time told me he had sara book and i should remove my plate to get more magic bonus (I was north east, he was at the south east end, didn't pay too much attention at what he was wearing). So i removed my guthan plate, still using mystic might prayer. I was getting most drops now.

One time he went too close to supreme, and he was getting attacked. Prime was down, Rex was down. We all went on Sup, Rex spawn right in the middle. The 112 was praying mage and had Rexy and Sup on him, ate like crazy, tried to kill one last Rex but couldn't and left.

We finished supreme, and killed Rex. It was his drop so we waited. Dragon axe :lol: . Thanks to his luck we got a D axe. Owned :lol: . Everyone rofl for 5 mins straight, i know i did.

After him, no more noobs came in. Time had to log, then Stan left. Scope ranged Prime while I maged Rex. Shortly after:

zerker4ku5.png

Time logged in a while later, we killed some more Primes and Rexys till we were all out of antis.

Was an awesome trip overall. D axe, and zerker for Scope and me.

Out of all the rare drops from Rex, I only got one warrior ring. The cheapest drops are the rarest drops :? . Never got a seers ring either.

I died at demonic ruins while doing yesterday's clue :cry: :wall: :cry: :wall: ...

3 nubs below my lvl

OWNED. Gilded kite from my clue today ;D

SELLING SUP RESTORES (3) 8k each :-w

bobby, i don't mind you comin without guth

EDIT: regarding today's trip with fast, time, and scope, i liked the way we were killing kings. 2 on prime, 2 on rex, and when rex is done, finish off prime -> everyone heals on sup. Wait for respawn. It was very efficient; we didn't have rex spawn on us until that other guy came and messed up our order, and everyone healed on sup. we should keep tryin it :D

EDIT2: there were ~1k ppl on that server

Im sorry i forgot all those things i was just so pissed at my little bro iwas baby sitting him and i was rushing to get to kings cause i knew would cool down which of course it did :P

timeoutsmad.png

DK Drops: 65 Rings, 9 Muds, 44 Axes, 8 Seers

Dragon Drops : 2 Chains, 2 Legs, 2 Skirts, 9 Meds, 6 Halves, 1 Spear, 20 Axes, 9 Boots

God Wars Drops : 3 B Hilts, 1 Z Hilt, 3 B Boots, 1 A Skirt, 1 A Chest, 4 B Tops, 1 B Tasset, 1 Steam, 7 Shards

I died at demonic ruins while doing yesterday's clue :cry: :wall: :cry: :wall: ...

3 nubs below my lvl

OWNED. Gilded kite from my clue today ;D

SELLING SUP RESTORES (3) 8k each :-w

bobby, i don't mind you comin without guth

EDIT: regarding today's trip with fast, time, and scope, i liked the way we were killing kings. 2 on prime, 2 on rex, and when rex is done, finish off prime -> everyone heals on sup. Wait for respawn. It was very efficient; we didn't have rex spawn on us until that other guy came and messed up our order, and everyone healed on sup. we should keep tryin it :D

EDIT2: there were ~1k ppl on that server

Lol didn't you get gilded legs last week?? Nice :)

I think im gonna take a break from kings and train now :P