Black Mask and Salve NOT compatable

Golvellius

Dang! That pretty much thrashes everyones' dreams of a +30% in melee stats. :(

If this is all true, which would be better to wear? The Salve Amulet or the Black Mask (assuming you're assigned to undead creatures)? Or does it not matter?

Dang! That pretty much thrashes everyones' dreams of a +30% in melee stats. :(

If this is all true, which would be better to wear? The Salve Amulet or the Black Mask (assuming you're assigned to undead creatures)? Or does it not matter?

Mask with Fury/Ruby for 46/47

Sounds like the mask has a 10% to strength and attack, making the salve cancel out the mask. I was hoping for a big whopping bonus. :|

No longer playing Runescape, I caught the WoW bug.

Sounds like the mask has a 10% to strength and attack, making the salve cancel out the mask. I was hoping for a big whopping bonus. :|

That mask has 15%. I hit 31 with it (not pots or prayer) and 31 with out it and ultima str prayer.

Visit my web-site http://www.saam007.com.

Where you can find: Runescape Home Designer, Runescape Farming Tool, Runescape Sudoku Solver and how to pay membership while playing.

I'm pretty sure it's like potting twice :P Doesn't changes anything. Black mask = Salve's ammy, just for more places. Maybe soon there will be a pink boots that will give +15% for str & att everywhere but your slay assigment and undeadS? ;O

Profins.png

specty.png