Black Mask and Salve NOT compatable

Golvellius

First the good news. =D>

IF you wear a strength ammy, beserker ring, dark gloves, rune defender. and fire cape you can get this.

Can hit 47 as low as 116 strength but I dont hit higher at 118.

whip47.jpg

BAD NEWS.

Slip on a salve and pick up an undead assignment from the slayer master in canny and this is the max. Very sure of it, I Killed 80+ giant skeletons and 40 shades on assignment.

maskandsalve.jpg

Yep its lower then with strength ammy.

So when my assignment was over from some skeletons I took off my mask and just maxed with salve and got this.

nomask.jpg

BOTTOM LINE:

Salve overides the mask and their is no combined bonus, very sure of it. #-o

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

So should i just wear mask or salve?

Mask and strength ammy to do the hardest hits.

If you have a fury use that instead you'll be alot more accurate and only hit 1 less.

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

It wouldn't be that much overpowered IMO. There are not many undead monsters, and there are less undead monsters assigned. It would own if you could have both bonuses, but a 47 is just fine :) .

Lol i hope there will be rings, boots or capes with similar bonuses and we could get in the low 100s with dharoks :lol: .

fastforce.png

lunarvu1.png

Ah. That's stinky. +30% Bonuses would be too overpowered, I guess.

ON topic: eh, i agree with cool1, it wouldnt be over powered :$

OFF topic: havent seen you on in a while #-o

Then fork out money for the full version.

Ooooh f2p'ers just got BURNED by a Tip It mod! :twisted:

shadddax7.png

listen to Bubsa sing! \:D/ ->http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=309164

First the good news. =D>

IF you wear a strength ammy, beserker ring, dark gloves, rune defender. and fire cape you can get this.

Can hit 47 as low as 116 strength but I dont hit higher at 118.

whip47.jpg

BAD NEWS.

Slip on a salve and pick up an undead assignment from the slayer master in canny and this is the max. Very sure of it, I Killed 80+ giant skeletons and 40 shades on assignment.

maskandsalve.jpg

Yep its lower then with strength ammy.

So when my assignment was over from some skeletons I took off my mask and just maxed with salve and got this.

nomask.jpg

BOTTOM LINE:

Salve overides the mask and their is no combined bonus, very sure of it. #-o

Then fork out money for the full version.

Ooooh f2p'ers just got BURNED by a Tip It mod! :twisted:

shadddax7.png

listen to Bubsa sing! \:D/ ->http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=309164

Dude, it will make the game too easy.

If things wouldn't block each other out, or you could have more than 20% strength from super strength potion, people would have many potions, no need for food, know why? 'cos people could kill monsters in 1 shot.

That's why you can't make them match each others.

See my point?

If things wouldn't block each other out, or you could have more than 20% strength from super strength potion, people would have many potions, no need for food, know why? 'cos people could kill monsters in 1 shot.

See my point?

your right, all the great drops we get from undead slayer tasks :roll:

really, whats the point in not having it? like prices would go down on all the "great drops"

(Quit: tallest please come to the death altar, give me 1,337,000,000 gp, a golden tinderbox, and a spade, also steal one of zidanes phats and give it to me.

See my point?

really, whats the point in not having it? like prices would go down on all the "great drops"

I didn't say anything about not recommanding to have slayer mask and slave amulet.

I simply said if they could compare themself together, that would make the game too easy.

See my point?

I didn't say anything about not recommanding to have slayer mask and slave amulet.

I simply said if they could compare themself together, that would make the game too easy.

I still dont see your point. So what if people are using potions instead of food, pots cost alot more. there really is nothing bad aobut being able to 1-hit monsters. If you can 1-hit most monsters with pots and things like that maybe you should fight tougher monsters?

(Quit: tallest please come to the death altar, give me 1,337,000,000 gp, a golden tinderbox, and a spade, also steal one of zidanes phats and give it to me.

maybe ill send in a customor suppowrt query thingy.

sent ill post response when i get

Well, they will probably say something simliar of what I said. Don't be surpriced if you get simliar to what I said.

Because it is fact. Being able to use 2 things that have effects so they compare would make the game too easy.

Well, they will probably say something simliar of what I said. Don't be surpriced if you get simliar to what I said.

Because it is fact. Being able to use 2 things that have effects so they compare would make the game too easy.

I have no idea what you're trying to say. So if 2 items give similar bonus they should not be used together? What about items that give +x in certain stats (eg, range bonus), those can be used in bunch of item slots. Maybe in this SPECIFIC case that YOU think salve and mask bonuses should not be combined, but why generalize it to the point where item giving similar bonuses should not be combined.

maybe ill send in a customor suppowrt query thingy.

sent ill post response when i get

i wont be surprised but it will clear up sum people's thoughts.

but to counter ur point it isnt affecting pking. and sum quest creatures.

(lol +30% in pking would be hilarious)

untitled6kv7.gif

It wouldn't be that much overpowered IMO. There are not many undead monsters, and there are less undead monsters assigned. It would own if you could have both bonuses, but a 47 is just fine :) .

Lol i hope there will be rings, boots or capes with similar bonuses and we could get in the low 100s with dharoks :lol: .

That can already be done.

welcometors8xn.png

whatcolor_isblue.jpg

That bites about the Salve amulet :( But at least you've got some powerful hits with the mask and all that you wore! I suppose this will be a useful tool for all Slayers.

Edit:I'm just wondering, for those with 99 Slayer, do you still go on Slaying Tasks? I know I wouldn't, I'd just kill the monsters for drops from then on. Not having to do any slayer, what a world that would be :D . Slayer is hard for me as I don't fight alot.