Mini Game: Trouble Brewing

Post any corrections or comments for the Trouble Brewing guide here.

pokemama edit 12/31: Note that the Jagex Knowledge Base guide to Trouble Brewing is here http://kbase.runescape.com/lang/en/aff/ ... le_id=2633

If you find something in their guide that is not in ours, please verify it personally in game (with a picture if you can) before submitting it for us to add.

Remember, the SEARCH button is your friend. Use it!

• 4 months later...

If you're scraping the bark, I suggest wearing slayer gloves. You're chances of getting diseased fall greatly. :)

[pokemama 12/31: I'd require someone to confirm this through game experimentation before crediting it in the guide. however, as several people have mentioned this to me I put it in as an unproven possibility.]

Moo!

• 2 weeks later...
honest jimmy( or whatever his name is, the guy who selling naval and stuff) also sells bottels of rum( blue or red) for 5-20 poe( i forget exact amount).

The price is indeed 20 PoE. When you drink the Red rum you say "It feels like burning!" and when you drink the blue rum you say "My liver is melting!"

I love this mini-game :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry, I already knew the 20 POE, just forgot to mention it :oops:.

Guide has been updated with all confirmed info. Awaiting a reduced size map to the area from a Crewbie who's volunteered.

gallery_28257_123_2330.jpggallery_28257_123_196.gif

it's a lot easier to get over yourself when you look at intelligence the same way you look at beauty, or height, or eye color: being smart is easy, but being good is hard ... being smart is handed to you, being good is handed to *nobody*.

troublebrewingtw2.jpg

I tried to lower the file size as low as possible, and I can't figure out how to lower it any more. Sorry if I didn't do it right. :uhh:

Guide to Everything Fletching XBL: Karmastocracy

li_Karma_il.png

li_Karma_il.png

signature-bar-white.gif

[stumbleupon]

* Sits on a mossy rock with a notebook in hand, observing the behavior of the specimens dubbed "Fanboys"

~

"Even when the odds are against you, even when the chance of victory is bleak and your situation looks hopeless, take a look at the horizon, and think back to what you have learned. You'll be filled with the confidence to take on the world."

Someone is working on fixing up this map for me (it has to be 30kb or less). I can't remember who, but somebody. ;)

gallery_28257_123_2330.jpggallery_28257_123_196.gif

it's a lot easier to get over yourself when you look at intelligence the same way you look at beauty, or height, or eye color: being smart is easy, but being good is hard ... being smart is handed to you, being good is handed to *nobody*.

its my map i just dont remember saying i would.

also in sabotage you got it all wrong jagex changed the fact about the 2 lit bridge things it is now not possible to be stuck inbetween two bridges. also in sabotage you may want to point out what you can burn and what the advantage is.

sig2-1.jpg

Kiss me, i'm part Irish!

• 3 weeks later...

Rewards

Here's a picture you can use, showing the new rums you can buy.

shop1bq.png

[pokemama 21 Jan: thanks VERY much for the picture! I've secretly snuck it into the existing guide. However I can't reach the text to credit you Elioplasma, so we'll add your name to the credits when it's updated next. Hope that's ok. THANKS AGAIN!!]

• 3 weeks later...

In the rewards section where it says: Clue Scroll (not shown) - 5000,

it should state that it is a lvl 2 clue scroll and the price of the clue scroll is 10,000 pieces of eight.

Also in the Tips section, it says you can trade flowers and torches as an advantage, Well trading torches is a waste of time, because even if you have 20 of them, if one burns away, they all do! (also you can't drop torches)

A useful fact is only 40 people can play trouble brewing at once (20 on each team)

And if you get to a game late, its still good to wait in the room because at half time all the people waiting will go into the game. (or if someone leaves)

nabsigmar2011.png

[spoiler=My 99s (7)]9,638th to 99 Fletching ~ 29th January 2007

737th to 99 Hunter ~ 2nd July 2007

910th to 99 Agility ~ 28th January 2008

59,467th to 99 Defence ~ 23rd December 2009

92,762nd to 99 Hitpoints ~ 26th June 2010

102,704th to 99 Attack ~ 29th June 2010

144,091st to 99 Strength ~ 29th June 2010

• 3 weeks later...

I found this out after playing dozens of Trouble Brewing games: Rum can be made faster if all the ingredients (scrapy bark, bitternuts, colored water, sweetgrubs, and water) are gathered first and then the boilers are started and lit. The team(s) get a bottle of rum about 30 seconds after the last boiler is filled with logs and lit and another bottle 30 seconds after that. Compared to 1 minute for a bottle of rum if you start it before you get all the ingredients.

Proud Fire Cape Owner March 9, 2007

Owner of 2/24 Capes of Achievement

Planet__X.png

newbankofrsyq0.gif

When life gives you lemons, make lemonade, then throw it in their faces and ask for the oranges you originally asked for.

• 2 months later...

Bracelet of inoculation protects against scapy bark disease

it will block you from damage like the disease from zogres and will last multipule games per braclet

as a side note i had a theroy that since scapey barck is still disease there as defiend in gameplay as yellow stat damage then you should still be protected by a braclet of inoculation. so mabye a braclet of inoculation will work on any future causes of yellow damage from Disease

[hide=]

Wow... I just scanned it with my new high tech program called "common sense" and it detected a scam.

Some people just shouldn't be allowed to breed.

Gee, for someone with "billions and billions on multiple accounts", you sure whine a lot.
[/hide]

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.