ppl who talk trash about you

ok so when you are fighting monsters and you take a monster and sumone calls u a noob for absolutely no reason at all and it starts a flame war. they say they can own you when clearly you can own them badly.

This is for you flamers out there.... Its not your dougeon!! its everybodys!! so stop flaming1!!

p.s i dont know if dougeon is spelled right. :evil:

Davidowns000.png

Dave chapelle = 1% offensive

Carlos mencia= 125% offensive

If u agree, put this in ur sig

its annoying

This shouldn't matter, the person is simply trying to gain your attention and bug you. If you let him you win, you should know that people who taunt you are speaking bull, none of it is true and you should never let it affect you.

P.S. If it bugs you that much just put his name on the ignore list.

EDIT - Signature far exceeds our sig limits but since it's so colourful you can keep it.

its annoying
When I'm bored, I'll walk around f2p rs in my weirdest outfit, shouting "NUB!!!11111" every couple secs, it's pretty funny to see all the people who get super-offended. :lol: :lol:

awesome_bloodvelds_siggeh.pngpossiblesig11.png

:^_^: I drew that smilie, btw, along with a few more used by this site.

Classic bloodveld for lyph3! Although I do like the new ones.

Like a ninja, here I was, gone I am now.

BUT! I may be back! Add my new account, Dr Bloodveld!

its annoying
When I'm bored, I'll walk around f2p rs in my weirdest outfit, shouting "NUB!!!11111" every couple secs, it's pretty funny to see all the people who get super-offended. :lol: :lol:

When i'm bored, i call up a friend and do something with them: guess you don't have that option.

-o-

its annoying

Yup, I've had those kinds of days to hehe

Imperial_120.png

Yeah, that happens to me very often...i just keep talking to them and eventually they will feel sorry or think they are the ones that are wrong....lol. :-s

shannonta5.gif

Miami Heat 4ever fan.

Yes, i'm a girl! I like to watch NBA, so? =]]

Thanks star_in_the_sky for the AMAZING sig and eckered for the great avvy!!

Yeah, that happens to me very often...i just keep talking to them and eventually they will feel sorry or think they are the ones that are wrong....lol. :-s

Eventually they say "NOOB" and log, tele, or run. Probably because I don't take offense to what they say. Just casually say k and never talk again.

Bloodveld, I've never actually walked around doing that, but I have just bothered the hell out of everyone by following them and just saying the most random things. "Will you marry me?" "Can I have a pop tart?"

61784167.jpg

Someone calls you a noob...hmm... you must make them leave.. but they will only stay longer if you confront them...

:idea: Steal all the monsters until they get fed-up and leave. :roll:

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

One day, I walked around and someone ran up (level 4) and insulted me. I ignored him. He kept on following and then more and more people started calling me stuffs (most of them are newbs) and I can't just ignore.

Luckily I didn't report anyone ("I forgive you noob master lol")

[Admin Edit: Innapropriate Text in sig removed]