my first fakie pic about rs..

mijo500

1/10?

First off try to make those images transparent so there aren't squares everywhere.

Also, people like to see effort. If you're just going to leave your private chat on split and have that in there why should we want to use the effort to look at it?

KwimSigFinal-1.png?t=1304744327

Combat 116+; Total 1900+; All Hard Tasks; (Nearly) All quest points; (Nearly) All skills 60+; An aquatic moose ninja.

Currently: Using 63 hunter to get some of those "Chins", then I'm going to range stuff down. Interruptions of agility when I feel like it, as well.

And lucky enough to get 4 Dragon and 6 Barrow Drops.

[hide]Kwimbob now looks exactly like me in real life except for hair color. Yes, this means I look exactly like the protagonist of that certain anime that my second character, Faye_V is also named after. Yes, I bought a jacket that also looks like his. No in real life I don't have a slain bear to sling over my shoulders. Yes, I'm that skinny even if I no-life it for years in basements. No, I can't shoot a gun. Yes, I can win any other strategic video game you have never played - because I probably have, ahahaha. And yes, I also have brown eyes, yet one of my eyes looks different from the other. And yes, I'm completely oblivious to the [real] world around me as I constantly engineer new solutions to daily problems in my head. When I get hungry, all that isn't food can wait. When I'm sleepy - nothing is of any priority in front of sleep. But at any other time, I never slow down. Never give up. Never Surrender. Makes for a good life.

[hide]YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT.

- See You, Space Cowboy.[/hide][/hide]

Nice attempt.. Yeah take the peoples advice.. If you did thise for jokes 0/10.. And uhh if you attempted to create something 1/10? Atleast you tried. Nobody is good on their first fake.

The optimal.

try making the pics look more like "runescape" you know with pixels and everything. and get rid of the squary-ness of the pics such as the fire(s) and fish. plus there's some excellent tutorial's on here, i read them and i have gotten pretty good at it. good luck re-makeing fakes.

i am a paint noob

try making the pics look more like "runescape" you know with pixels and everything. and get rid of the squary-ness of the pics such as the fire(s) and fish. plus there's some excellent tutorial's on here, i read them and i have gotten pretty good at it. good luck re-makeing fakes.

pffff :P

but ye, the black squares were a bit of a giveaway ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâì_ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâì

*hits head on desk*

+1

+2.

Look up some tutorial on fake making please. Copying/pasting is not gonna helps you in any way.

:wall:/10

http://www.bloodveld.com/fakes.htm

awesome_bloodvelds_siggeh.pngpossiblesig11.png

:^_^: I drew that smilie, btw, along with a few more used by this site.

Classic bloodveld for lyph3! Although I do like the new ones.

Like a ninja, here I was, gone I am now.

BUT! I may be back! Add my new account, Dr Bloodveld!