Unbeaten: 99 Magic! Finally.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

very nice! you have now crushed my max amount of geepees in 3 days 8-) ...oh and as for color of p hat..white or red+dragon=cliche, but oh so hawt :oops: ...it doesnt look half bad with a santa either :oops:

very nice! you have now crushed my max amount of geepees in 3 days 8-) ...oh and as for color of p hat..white or red+dragon=cliche, but oh so hawt :oops: ...it doesnt look half bad with a santa either :oops:

ermm ye...im not that rich yet =P~ =P~ *drools*

gladz.png

Proud Retired Council of The Gladiatiorz

Click here for our website - 110+ F2P Combat Requirements

ok added 90defence!!!! (1st ever 90stat after 3years) and 83hitpoints

+

me owning d a n a g o 8-) .......naa close fights gj mate that 90hp of yours owns.. :3>

danagotd7.png

gladz.png

im trying to quit right now...

i faced some 97 for boxing santa and lost 5hp...i wasnt sad as was a fair fight.now heres where i get pissed off :evil:

in the restake im owning him..5hp left he x-logs! i would of been break even but he logged :evil: :evil: :evil: :cry: just like last 2..within 2 weeks ive been scammed out of 2 santas...

im trying to do some stakes that will get me rich or clean me

gladz.png

heh very nice so far, best of luck with your other goals.. i've pretty much got the same thing with my staker, cept i'm going for 90 80 90 instead ::' shame i can only train him f2p for now :P add me if ya want, i get bored o.O my staker's name is: 0 a s a p o :)

siggy4jh.png

sig by Misterxman

Un-Retired from RS X-mas 2009, 93/99 Fishing, 105 combat.

heh very nice so far, best of luck with your other goals.. i've pretty much got the same thing with my staker, cept i'm going for 90 80 90 instead ::' shame i can only train him f2p for now :P add me if ya want, i get bored o.O my staker's name is: 0 a s a p o :)

well..i am trying to quit :evil: ive lost over 40mil in stakes today due to x-loggers...you know how bad that feels when your as poor as me

all i want is phat no matter the price...(i like the looks)

gladz.png

well..i am trying to quit :evil: ive lost over 40mil in stakes today due to x-loggers...you know how bad that feels when your as poor as me

all i want is phat no matter the price...(i like the looks)

oh i know how you feel, i lost blue p hat and like 100m cash way back in march on asap, it's no fun being cleaned or losing a lot :? i'm just trying to stick with my goals of getting the stats, then going to stake.

siggy4jh.png

sig by Misterxman

Un-Retired from RS X-mas 2009, 93/99 Fishing, 105 combat.