tired of losing ur glories?...

andybrann

ok, here's the thing if ur tired of losing ur glories to abbys pkers while doing runecrafting and have a construction lvl of 47+ and a mage lvl of 40+ read this:

first u must go to ur house and build a Quest room, preferly close to the entrance and when u've build that u build a mounted glory on the wall in the guild trophy hot spot. Now it's time for the runecrafting first go to edge and get out ur normal abbys gear but bring tele to house runes and then go to the abbys, craft ur runes and tele to house and then go to the Quest room and rub ur glory and tele to edge and repeat, and u dont even need to recharge the glory when its mounted.

happy rcing!=P

btw i dont now if anyone have posted this before me cus i m not really so much into the abbys

DamageIncTagBW.png

but it uses at least 2 inventory spots.... duel ring does not!

So I stick to abyss->nature crafting->duelring to CW->bank+glory-> repeat

On the other hand, this method does not require glory charging! So it might be not that bad after all....

I'll think it over on the (slow, very slow) way to 47 construction (current = 30, might be ToG all the way...I'm poor ) :-k

transcript80.png

Other data was removed when acoount got hacked...

but it uses at least 2 inventory spots.... duel ring does not!

So I stick to abyss->nature crafting->duelring to CW->bank+glory-> repeat

On the other hand, this method does not require glory charging! So it might be not that bad after all....

I'll think it over on the (slow, very slow) way to 47 construction (current = 30, might be ToG all the way...I'm poor ) :-k

it uses only 1 inventory spot and house glory dont need to charge, the only bad thing is that it cost time to make the tablets!

It still uses 3 spaces which could be up to 6 extra runes... I'd rather just use the ancient teleport to edgeville, which would be just as fast.

if u make teleport tablets then it will just take the same space as if u have ur glory in the inventory, and i dont think its faster to tele to the dungeon cus if u got ur glory in the room beside the entrance its only a few secs walking

DamageIncTagBW.png

It still uses 3 spaces which could be up to 6 extra runes... I'd rather just use the ancient teleport to edgeville, which would be just as fast.

if u make teleport tablets then it will just take the same space as if u have ur glory in the inventory, and i dont think its faster to tele to the dungeon cus if u got ur glory in the room beside the entrance its only a few secs walking

Making the tablets is just another petty job you have to do, and the time taken from walking from portal to quest hall, right-clicking and selecting Edgeville teleport would be relativly the same as walking up the ladder and into Edgeville Bank.

Making the tablets is just another petty job you have to do, and the time taken from walking from portal to quest hall, right-clicking and selecting Edgeville teleport would be relativly the same as walking up the ladder and into Edgeville Bank.

ok u can do it that way but i think my way is better

DamageIncTagBW.png

You forgot one thing, the annoying 'Home Sweet Home' message, that appears to take forever to load.

thats true, but it take longer time when u have to cherge all ur glories again, and u only need 1 glory to do it this way and u cant lose it

DamageIncTagBW.png