Wow I hate farming. Power lvling it? pfffft

anauijaram

49 farming for the new quest, I dont see a way to power lvl something i have to wait around to grow.. Sucha pointless skill i never thought of using it. Now i need 49 for the new quest. With 25 from lamps and tears recently, i dont need more than 24 lvls, i could use trees if I wanted. But I was waiting to hear the rewards for the new quest.

How do you power lvl farming? are trees the only way? how long do they take to grow? Does the tool i got from fairy tale part 1 tell me my plants are dieing or, need to be helped ( heard this somewhere?)

any help?

any help?

Yes, help can be found in the "help and advice" forum. Or the farming guide on the main site http://tip.it/runescape.

The only way to train farming very fast is by using trees. Farming is not a skill to power-train, but you don't have to spend your time near a patch to wait for your crops to grow. Just do whatever else you want and use supercompost.

103 combat | 1M+ xp in each skill (lvl73) | 1800+ skill total | quest cape

Level 86 herblore, 85 farming

plant, ditch, and hope for the best \'

got me to 56 farming

Fire cape - 10th attempt - 28/10/06

94 Magic Achieved December 26th 2006|99 Magic Achieved January 20th 2007

illidan+98.png

Jack and Jill went up the hill

If you have Royal Trouble done...you can get a lot of tree seeds for cheap.

Otherwise...buy however many Willow seeds you need for the level, get some supercompost if you can, plant the Willows 4 at a time and hope they grow.

sig2.jpg

Otherwise...buy however many Willow seeds you need for the level, get some supercompost if you can, plant the Willows 4 at a time and hope they grow.

Actually there is a better way to do this. Buy a bunch of baskets from a farming store and go to the cooking guild and fill a basket with appples for each willow you want to plant. Don't even waste supercompost. Stick the willow in the ground, ask the farmer nearby to watch your crops, he takes a basket of apples and you come back in 14.5 hours and you will have a fully grown, healthy willow tree.

Berrakus.png

Dragon Drops - 10 Meds, 9 Legs, 5 Skirts, 2 Left Half

PM me to have any potions made or crafting done

Actually there is a better way to do this. Buy a bunch of baskets from a farming store and go to the cooking guild and fill a basket with appples for each willow you want to plant. Don't even waste supercompost. Stick the willow in the ground, ask the farmer nearby to watch your crops, he takes a basket of apples and you come back in 14.5 hours and you will have a fully grown, healthy willow tree.

Willows grow much faster. It's 14,5 hours for fruit trees.

Another idea is to make a list of every allotment, hops patch, tree patch, bush patch, fruit tree patch, etc... and spend an hour gathering ingredients to pay the farmers. Than tele to all these places, plant, pay the farmers, then set your amulet of nature to the last thing you grew, which should be the thing that takes the longest. When the amulet notifies you, go collect and plant again.

Only downside is it uses a lot of laws and other runes.

pyroqe6.jpg

Me doing staff.

I know it will take awhile to get your levels but here's the best way I've found to work the farming skill. Take your tree seeds, place them in pots and water them so they'll grow in your bank. Get the different items needed to pay the farmer to watch the tree, tele to the eight tree and fruit tree locations then pay the farmer there to watch your tree for you. Come back hours later (check the tip.it farming guide for the times needed) to wc the tree and use a spade on the roots. You can then plant more and pay for him to watch your tree again. Relatively fast xp this way!

nephite11.png