RAHK's QUICK guide for Fairy Tale 2 (ugly but it works)

RAHK

Difficulty Level: Medium

Start Location: Draynor Village market square

Required:

Quests: A Fairy Tale Part I - Growing Pains

Skills: 57 herblore, 49 farming, 40 thieving, and the ability to beat a level 145 Gorak without the use of melee protection or an easily accessed safe-spot.

Items: Pestle and mortar, water-filled vial, dramen staff, good armor and food

Monsters: Level 145 Gorak without melee protection prayer.

NPC: Martin the Master Gardener, Fairy Godfather, Fairy Nuff, Fariy Fixit, Fairy Knowledge (?), and more (please post names.)

Starting out:

Speak to Martin. He is a master farmer near the pigs in Draynor. Wait a minute or two until he allows you to talk to him again. DO NOT THIEVE FROM HIM!!! You will cause yourself a long delay. Travel to zanarifis. Search the northwest room where the queen was. Get the certificate off the floor. Read the back of it. Travel south and ask the cook about the back. Travel to the cosmic altar and look on the wall south of the ruins there (outside of portal not inside).

SKIP TO THE RED TEXT IF YOU WANT TO FIGURE THE CODE OUT YOURSELF!

The plaque says some fairy code that translates into "Cosmic Rune Altar". Using that I decoded the back of the cert. Here are the pics so you can laugh at me:

3px.jpg]wallingobbeldy[grime]3px.th.jpg

that one was easy but this one took awhile:

figureitout6dj.th.jpg

It says this (which I posted on the main thread but nobody understood, sorry lol):

"The godfather attacked us. We have fled to safety. If you are loyal to her majesty, find us by using coordinates air, dlr, dj? ajs"

The "?" has no identifiable answer so I had to use process of elimination to figure it out.

abcdefghijklmno "p?" "q?" rstuvw "x?" y "z?"

So p, q, x, or z since the rest were used in the message. Only p and q are allowed in that final slot. Tried p but it ended up being q. Some people are saying that P is working but they might just have it upside down. Pay close attention when spinning the wheels to teleport.

START READING AGAIN CODE-BREAKERS.

SO simply head to the godfather and agree to do what he says. Talk to the co-ordinator north of him. Go to the fairy ring and do the following steps. If at any point you cannot reach your destination attempt to talk to Fairy Fixit outside of the ring.

1. Go to CKP. Head south and pick star flowers.

2. Go to DIR. Kill one lvl 145 Gorak and get the horn/claw thing.

3. Go to AIR. Return.

4. Go to DLR. Return.

5. Go to DJQ. Return. (This will only teleport you a few feet NOT to another place. This is normal.)

6. Go to AJS. Talk to fairy nuff. Return.

7. Pickpocket fairy godfather. Try to seperate him from the other two fairies if you have trouble.

8. Do steps 3-6 again. After talking to fairy nuff grind the gorak claw, add the star flowers and then the powder to a water-filled vial. Use on queen. Yay complete.

donefairy0vi.th.jpg

Reward:

3,500 Herblore experience

2,500 Thieving experience

2,500 experience from a Skill Lamp in any skill of your choice

Use of the Fairy Rings for teleportation

Quest points gained on completion: 2

Tips, tricks & notes:

- Do NOT, I repeat, do NOT thieve from Martin at the beginning or you will have a long wait.

- Make sure that you do NOT travel to any other places through the fairy rings until you finish the quest. There are places with Tree Spirits that spawn when you click a tree, abyssal demons, abyssal creatures, etc.

- Pay close attention to which letter you are entering in to the fairy ring. "Q"s and "P"s are often confused.

- Greenman's Ale (+1) or Mature Greenman's Ale (+2?) can help you achieve the high herblore requirement.

- Garden Pie (+3) can help reach the farming requirement.

- After you complete the quest and use the rings to teleport ANYWHERE other than the fairy queen, you lose the ability to reach her again (until FT3?)

I just threw this together to help out. Like I said, it's ugly but it works. Please post corrections. Note that this is the way that I did it and there are probably many other ways.

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

Fire Cape - 04/29/06 Lvl 104

RAHK's Pro PC Gear and Guide(clickable)

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have the suspision that the code is player specific because DJQ put me 3 spaces from the ring and AJS sent me to penguin isle. Guess I'm back to decoding...

paintdry6yn.png

forceny5.png

Haven't played RuneScape since 12 january 2007 and it feels great :)

I have the suspision that the code is player specific because DJQ put me 3 spaces from the ring and AJS sent me to penguin isle. Guess I'm back to decoding...

Have to tdo them in order, then AJS sends you to the fairy place instead of the penguins

Have to tdo them in order, then AJS sends you to the fairy place instead of the penguins

If I do them in order the third one (DJQ) doesn't send me anywhere.

paintdry6yn.png

forceny5.png

I have been told from others that it might be DJP instead. I cannot verify this because I can't get back to the queen. It is one or the other for sure, though.

Updating.

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

If I do them in order the third one (DJQ) doesn't send me anywhere.

It shouldn't, but the last one will send you to her.

Great, why did they have to pick the p and the q for that spinning wheel thingy, with all the turning the wheel I kept mixing them up, but I made it. I think it was DJQ, but I'm not sure anymore/

paintdry6yn.png

forceny5.png

Mmm..I pickpocketed Marvin to pass the time when I started the quest and now I can't talk to him. Is there any solution to this or do I just have to wait? :-k

Try changing worlds. I can't think of anything else to help you there, lol. :shame: Stealing from a poor farmer. I have never done such a thing. :^o

RahkUrWrld.png

Mmm..I pickpocketed Marvin to pass the time when I started the quest and now I can't talk to him. Is there any solution to this or do I just have to wait? :-k

You need to kill yourself \' then you can talk to the masterfarmer again.

Rsn: Scouit

It looks like this is gonna be one HELLA CONFUSING guide when it comes out.

I tried making it a little more readable now for those who get confused easily.

i cannot find queen nuff along the fairy rings!!

where is she?

You need to follow each and every step IN ORDER or you will run the risk of getting confused.

RahkUrWrld.png

You need to kill yourself \' then you can talk to the masterfarmer again.

On the off chance you were trying to be helpful, I decided to try it. Thanks for being so rude -_-.

Sorry.. But i could talk to him again, after i killed my self. :roll: Sorry for wasting your time then. :cry:

Rsn: Scouit

ur pic for the reqard doesnt work, could somebody post the xp rewards for me thanks

I am editing things in to make it pretty for ya. It will take a few more minutes but the part that you wanted is up. =P~

RahkUrWrld.png