best way to beat monkey madness demon???

Aneron

well... the title kind of states my question, whats the best way for someone with my stats to beat the jungle demon in monkey madness. at first i thought mage, but the people who posted said i should try ranging it. i just got blue d hide and 2 mage shorts for 19k (not too be methinks :)) if i use a holy symbol, will i still need prayer potions? if so, how many? or would fire blasting it be better (if so, how many castings will i need) Another possiblity: should i try using a dorgeshuun crossbow? i can hit at least 9 with it, better than with my mage short. of course... it is a crossbow

Waste. Of. Runes.

Take some prayer pots, some arrows, dragonhides and a bow. Iron arrows are fine. Turn protect from magic on as soon as you're ging to put the sigil on. Then, just make sure you don't come into melee range (he won't come to you if everything goes fine). It took me 50 iron arrows (I recovered some after the fight though).

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

like the person before me stated you dont have to fight. it seems that the deamon will ignore the gnomes and just attk you so if you just stay out of mele range he will mage you. and the gnomes will kill him for you. also you can attk him while he is maging you and he wont switch to mele.

Americans love to fight. All real Americans love the sting of battle.

George S. Patton

1242631666.png

protect from mage and range him, you dont need a safespot because he is maging you and won't melee you if you stay away from it

Lamest attempt at a lure ever.
No, Ive seen "selling easter egg 5m must be level 78 77 or 76 and meet at varrock bar unarmed.

Leave it to me to give the most controversial advice...

Ok, well, when I did it (I don't know if they changed it or not), there was a way to get the demon stuck on the edges of the square. You basically have to run around three sides of the square with mage protect on, and then get him trapped on one corner. This was the weirdest part. After I trapped him, he kept trying to melee me, even though he couldnt reach me. Therefore, i didnt have to use prayer, and just ranged him all the way. Really od, how he didn't switch to mage, but, oh well, i'm not complaining.

If they did change this, though, I'd suggest bringing about 8 p pots (4) and the rest sharks.

You act like the game community is like the stinking bowels of hell.... In all reality.. its much.. much... worse.

untitled6kv7.gif

I actually just beat the demon the other night and can now use my D scimmy.

I brought a little food 1 prayer pot (2 doses) a cannon and 250 cannon balls. I didnt run to the ledge and just stayed by my cannon shooting him with my bow and arrow. It took a few minutes and he died.

End result. I had 210 cannon balls left and 0 prayer ...

My recommendation. If you have a cannon and cannonballs this fight will be a walk in the park ... just take a couple prayer pots and let your cannon do the work for you.

Level 1 is fine, but it will take a loooong time. 40 or something hsould do the trick.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

ty for all the advice guys. i really dont think i can afford a cannon atm, because then i wouldnt have enough money left to buy the scimitar. it sounds like popular demand is mage short and blue d hide. arrows shouldnt be a problem, ill just be careful and bring a couple hundred. the final question is: how many prayer potions will i need? i have gotten 1, 3-4, a few... i need a definete answer!

I used the same equipment as you, I brought 200 mith arrows (you probably don't need this much I just wanted to be safe, you could probably kill it with 75) I didn't use a pray pot either at 52 prayer, but bring one if you aren't sure. So you should just fine.

lord_khallos.png

proudguildmasterng2.png