Train Combat

Coldbloodeds

Im lvl 82 combat and f2p. I have 65 atk 70 str and 64 def. Whats the best monster to train on in f2p. Please tell me :D :lol: Thax

98% of teens have tryed or have smoked, used pot, and drugs. If you are one of the 2% that don't, copy this into ur signature.

RSN: Coldbloodeds(Main)

mossies on crandor, or lessers in karamja volcano, both are kinda far from a bank, but give good exp imo

EDIT: typo

voidknight.jpg

~hawt Knight of the Void~

image,prof-spc-fleb,white,black.png

Barrows drops: 3. veracs brassard, torags hammers & dharoks greataxe (double drop)

I hate lessers they take too much food but they close to the fishing spot....Ice giants are ok?

98% of teens have tryed or have smoked, used pot, and drugs. If you are one of the 2% that don't, copy this into ur signature.

RSN: Coldbloodeds(Main)

Best F2p Training area in my opinion is by far the lvl 45 skeletons outside of elvarg. Is not often crowded and somewhat fast exp.

~NJE03~

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

The best has to be the lowest form of Ankou at the Safety Stronghold dungeon, lvl 75, or if you want to waste food then the lvl 86!

Lower lvl monsters are better, as you use less food i.e. Less time spent going to the bank to get more food and more time training. I don't understand why some people think that fighting higher lvl monsters means faster xp. If anything, it means slower - they are a higher lvl for a reason - higher def! (And higher hp but you will hit them slower)

Guards offer good xp, they only occasionally hit through rune armour. The best guards to train on are the ones upstairs in Varrock castle (Take the most northwest staircase). Pretty close to a bank and usually you will be on your own most of the time. Choose a crowded world for the best re-spawn rates.

Also, the lvl 27 Minotaurs in lvl 1 of the Security stronghold are good. Pretty much the same as guards, but more xp per kill.

Best F2p Training area in my opinion is by far the lvl 45 skeletons outside of elvarg. Is not often crowded and somewhat fast exp.

~NJE03~

Plus if you bring some laws and airs you can get stuff from people who die to Elvrag. \'

4mu2n3o.jpg

taking a break

No, you can't telegrab anything beyond that gate, I have tried it, lol :P

Those skeles are good xp (59 HP), and the lvl 50 spiders in the 3rd lvl

of the Security Stronghold are good too (50 hp), but quite boring. At my

combat lvl, and being still f2p for this week I train on lvl 75 Ankous. I have

got 500 mith ores (wich I sold for 200k in a bit), lots of laws and addy arrows

and around 2k rune ess.

See if any of those works for you.

jamelseyek.png

But if you make a new account that has gotten inside elvarg cage you can always log on it if someone happen to die in there. ;)

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85