RIP Bob Orton Sr.

TheChamp

Bob Orton, Sr., the patriarch of the famous Orton wrestling family, passed away on Sunday night. Orton, Sr. was the father of WWE Hall of Famer Cowboy Bob Orton and former WWE star Barry ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅOÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

Really sad that he passed away with his grandson only weeks away from what's possibly the greatest match in his career so far. I wonder if Randy's match with Hogan at Summerslam will be affected by this.

Really sad that he passed away with his grandson only weeks away from what's possibly the greatest match in his career so far. I wonder if Randy's match with Hogan at Summerslam will be affected by this.

You pay attention to wrestling at your age Necro? You should be ashamed.

RIP.

dwmafianw7.jpg

Notoriously Trollish.

You pay attention to wrestling at your age Necro? You should be ashamed.

RIP.

Remind me what the "E" in WWE stands for?
ndn3master.png

RIP

Hope he watches over Randy at Summerslam

to see him beat Hogan

Yeah, if they weren't already planning to have Hogan put Randy over, they probably will now. At the very least they'll extend the air time on the match or have some sort of memorial service beforehand.

yeh shame, personally i dun give a [cabbage] lol, likewise i wouldnt expect him too. WWE is a bunch of crap anyway lol

Wow - Zuu - Lvl 55 Destructo Lock - Neptulon

Rattus Jr - Skill totaler Nub ( Zuu's Back)

Archer003 - 92 80 99 92hp Rsc trained

RIP

Hope he watches over Randy at Summerslam

to see him beat Hogan

Yeah, if they weren't already planning to have Hogan put Randy over, they probably will now. At the very least they'll extend the air time on the match or have some sort of memorial service beforehand.

Unless Hogan's still a being jack*** on winning tho.

He only wrestles matches these few years if he wins in the end. Which is one of the reason why the Austin/Hogan idea fell apart.

812569705b20e3cf93654d3f5d8730e6.gif

Stunner is in the house! Make some noise please?