The insanity test

edicius

It was funny ~6 years ago

It got old ~5 years ago

It got annoying ~3 years ago

I started hating anyone who brought it up for being so slow ~2 years ago

1998 or not, Michael Schumacher still 0wns j00.

It was Barrichello.

Some people are changed by being a moderator. I wouldn't be.

I agree it is very old. And greatsilverwyrm thats considered spam i suggest you stop because apparantly you can get warned for that.

Haha, way to warn an ex-moderator about the rules! And not to mention people do that all the time.

Oh man, you feel dumb.

Ghost: I am prejudice towards ignorance, so that would explain why I appear to be so.

I agree it is very old. And greatsilverwyrm thats considered spam i suggest you stop because apparantly you can get warned for that.

Haha, way to warn an ex-moderator about the rules! And not to mention people do that all the time.

Oh man, you feel dumb.

Sorry I heard from a mod that "+1" is considred spam. I was just testing to see if anyone knew. Get the reaction you know. The fact taht people do it all the time doesnt make it right. I was just seeing.NO I DONT FEEL DUMB.

dmanxb7.jpg

Trix.--quit WoW as of 12/07

Thank you 4be2jue for the wonderful sig and avatar!

Hence the term: ex.

Regardless of past positions, it shouldn't be done. It makes you look like an idiot above everything else.

I Hate Crazy Frog. You suck. If there were no laws, I would buy a shotgun and shoot the [bleep]er who started Crazy Frog. The guy who created Crazy Frog is responsible for 10% of the sadness in the world.

sig5235ro7.jpg