Owned by a Saradomin Wizard

ninjai07

So I was attempting my 1st lvl 3 treasure hunt and got owned by the Saradomin Wizard :evil: . This guy is brutal. Does anyone have any insights on how to beat this guy or what level I should be to even attempt another one? I am currently lvl 80 65 att 70 st and 56 def.

I ended up losing all my treasure hunting stuff (easily replaceable) some food and my elemental shield. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Take your best dragonhides, a prayer pot (not really necessary but you never know) and about 10 lobsters or better. When you've found teh spot, turn protect from melee on, dig and use 4 dds specs on him. He should be near half health by now. Switch to another weapon (climbing boots and zerker helm are recommended) and eat when you're on lwo health (30 or less, he can hit up to 20!). It only gets hard when he gets some lucky hits, but most of the time the spell splashes.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

I seriously don't understand why people don't train def... do any of you think that's why you die half the time? But anyways yeah if you have protect from melee you should have no problem fighting the sara wizard.

MarkNoZeros.png

And shepherds we shall be, for Thee, my Lord, for Thee.

Power hath descended forth from Thy hand,

that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.

So we shall flow a river forth to Thee,

and teeming with souls shall it ever be.

In nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti.

Either you go in full rune and pray against mage or you go in full d hides and pray against melee. Bring an antipoison anyways, just in case.

paintdry6yn.png

forceny5.png

Haven't played RuneScape since 12 january 2007 and it feels great :)

Don't the sara wizards use thier god spells?

I have my melee armour on while I use protect from magic on. And then take a sip of anti poison afterwards.

No longer playing Runescape, I caught the WoW bug.

I use a little different tactic. I range him. Once he pops up turn on protect from magic and move back until he stops chasing you. He will just be using Sara spells then. Just turn around and nail him with arrows or magic spells. He may poison you with his DDS before you break contact so make sure to bring some anti-poison and food.

mcguff1.png

i take full black hides, dds and whip, some sharks and a pray pot turn on protect from melee so it never uses its dagger meaning i dont get poisoned and dig, then dds spec 4 times, then heal when low hp/use pray pot when low pray (i dont run out though i have it for safety).

i go in full rune and pray against mage and beat him with about 3 lobs each time using dragon battle special :? and i'm only lvl 82...

skrsigll4.jpg

Combat 93+ - Metal drag obsessed ;)

Drops: D legs (1)

R.I.P. Steve Irwin & Peter Brock

Easy, I fight him all the time. do protect mage, wear drag hide. Bring sharks and use rune arrows. get behind a rock and just range him. Thats what I do.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

I am not sure what I did wrong. I was wearking d hide, elemental shield, and d scimmy. I had protect from Mage on and he kept consistently hitting me for 12-13. Was it just bad luck? I completely agree with the def comment. I am getting that up for dragon killing amoung other things but I did not expect to be dead within 30 seconds. #-o

i very nearly died the first time i got one of these it maged me almost to death so i frantically eat lobbies and then protected from mage and then it poisoned me and i was miles from anywhere :(....what i normally do on lvl 3s now is carry some good food and antipoison then use protect from magic whilst i fight it,this seems to work well for me :D

wishkahbanks.gif

Man, i feel that exact same way you do. On my first lvl 3 clue, I didnt realize that the sara wizard had meele as well, I had my whip on me and was down to about 10hp when he pulled out another sara strike. Lucky it wasnt a big hit on me so i ate some fod and teleported away :x I went back and did again and found a safe spot to mage it. I HATE the saradomin mage. I think i would much rather have Zammy instead. Or if i get a sara mage again, hopefully there will be a safe sopt.

pyroqe6.jpg

Me doing staff.

im lvl 101 and got beaten by him. i had my anti pot and like 10 monkfish and i thought i would own him but i forgot i had done abyss rcing an hour ealier and my prayer was 0

he is annoying

shorty2av.gif

Shorty427-96 CB merchanter/skiller banned 6/27/04

The Jakal-109 CB 99 Range/Magic/Fletching, 80 runecrafting.

Kirby1288-101 CB skiller 99 fletching.