close this plz

animatedsigman

ok, those r rly basic, i can do much better

ok? anyways, im tryin to help clans... if ur not in a clan then dont say a thing, u havent seen the best i can do, and mine r animated. can u do that?

ur artwork is decent. just decent, some of it is not great, some r good, ill give u that

its not a competition... im offerin my services

signatureanimatedsigmanun0.gif

ok? anyways, im tryin to help clans... if ur not in a clan then dont say a thing, u havent seen the best i can do, and mine r animated. can u do that?

ur artwork is decent. just decent, some of it is not great, some r good, ill give u that

Can axe do animation?

His art is decent?

Rofl! Dude compared to your, quite frankly, crappy works, Axe owns you hard.

Did you even look at his avatar? *Cough *Animated

no spam plz...

mine r rly basic... they took not even 5 mins to do mine...

I'm offering my services...

yes, i can put random pics in frames and do that, and more...much more

-------------------------

Admins, plz can i have this thread to my own... so no 1 else can use this thread to spam on mine, plz? thx

weeboab - thx man, ur rite... i jus started doin this... those took 5 mins... i can rly do better... seriously

gold - no doubt axe is good, i have no intention of messin with him, jus back off, im new with sig design.

axe - ur good, jus dont squash others with the same dream u have, doin well with creative design.

C'mon guys, leave him alone. He's just offering his services, like he said. No need for this to turn into a big fight.

Sadly, I don't have a clan, but I'm looking forward to seeing some more of your work.

And before I get flamed, I didn't mean that you guys attacked him. He just said his opinion on Axe's work, is all. He's new remember. Just cool it everyone. ;D

>.> I hope I don't come off as a "Goody-goody" peace keeper..

thesip2.jpg

It really has

C'mon guys, leave him alone. He's just offering his services, like he said. No need for this to turn into a big fight.

Exactly.

If you want his services, contact him.

If you don't... just move along. Flaming and spam will get you in some trouble -hint-

2bcacd2197.png

"America will never seek a permission slip to defend the security of our people."

-George W. Bush

can i have a little clip thing of someone in addy full helm addy plate body mith legs mith sheild and bronze dagger fighting zezima and killing him in one hit (99 damage) on a stary background with the world lvl125 killers writen in the top?

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee1.jpg

boy am i popular no seriously look above

p6d5w.gif

8w8u5.gif

[url=http://www.elementsgraphics.net/

I realize your animation was very basic and took no less than 2 minutes, but if you would like to see some of my animation, you could always visit my Movie's page. Oh animation for sigs... right... well it's not like it's hard to do and i didn't say your sigs were bad, i just said they weren't all that special.

Ignoring the decent part- my art isn't everybody's cup of tea, and it would be egotistical to say it was.

Anyway, yes i am in a clan but i'm not very active, i did however loop the music on their site and made their opening video www.ClanProwess.com.

If you would like to make a signature for them, go right on ahead. I would like this to be one of your best sigs, if you wouldn't mind.

girlsigfi1.png

axeraider70.deviantART.com

i have too much respect for zezima, and i dont even know him in the game.

furthermore, alpha, r u in a clan? i do majorly clan sigs and avatars.

axe, u seem to handle creative design well, what's wrong with yours? yours r rly good