Hey All

Zomgbie

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great, become a good and nice player! Don't swear and be rude, because no ones like that and every will think your a dumb noob, which hopefully you won't be! :mrgreen: \'

No longer playing Runescape, I caught the WoW bug.

Have fun...Runescape is mega addicting. But don't let it occupy all of your time. Go outside and get a little fresh air now and then.

acinonyx5pw.jpg

Acinonyx jubatus - binomial nomenclature for Cheetah!

10th grade OVER!!!

Have fun...Runescape is mega addicting. But don't let it occupy all of your time. Go outside and get a little fresh air now and then.

I know too many people to stay in all day, An online game makes a change :P

Going for tea now speak soon eh ?:P

Welcome to runescape.

Enjoy yourself, don't act foolish, respect everyone and you will likewise find yourself respected. Oh, and don't drink water from the draynor fountain.

-nomad ;)

sir%20nomad.gif

4r j00 74lk1ng 4b0u7 m3?

srry about that,

btw is little fresh air now and then as much as once a week outside for about 5 mins? :lol: in that case thats me

ANYWAYS!

WELCOME TO THE BIG, GREAT WORLD OF RUNESCAPE, if you want some help in beginning just talk to me online: Pure0wner619 (the 0wner part has a ZERO in it) i think i will get you started a little bit, a few,small items, runes, arrows and such :-k

Remember, even if the dark side is tempting, pick runite over black armor. :wink:

ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï(ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâú_o)/ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï

doomdeathyz5.gif

Guest Armagedon46disabled

we'll keep to the rules, and make sure you dont fall in with bad people :shame: you should befine, you have joined a great forum here and im 100% sure you will meet good friends here, so keep the posting up