Col is leaving da scene! check the last one out.

ColAvanor

I made this for her contest and got tied for victory. I went for something a litle bit different from my brushing stuff. Sharper edges, more vector kind of look. Would like your thoughts on it.

fallen2.jpg

the woman is from this stock photo

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/1905451/

I know this sounds dumb but what does IMO stand for?

In My Opinion ;).

I love that sig man.. lol wish I could brush up something like that. Maybe the background could use a little change (dont know how) but right now its fine how it is.

9.5/10 :).

And btw... My studies started today at technical university. I'm moving to a new place during the next couple of days. The new apartment hasn't got an internet connection atm. So this will be my little "fare well" piece for you guys :wink: . After I get things working out there I will come back, but as my vacation is finally over (haven't had school in 6 months now (been working/had "a-level" kind of exams)) I won't have too much time to create my master pieces (a lil humor....i suck :wink:). So, see you later!

Hopefully pixel craze is by then finally over (it's ending already!!) and my style of sigs sell like ...erm...coke in desert? :roll:

And btw... My studies started today at technical university. I'm moving to a new place during the next couple of days. The new apartment hasn't got an internet connection atm. So this will be my little "fare well" piece for you guys :wink: . After I get things working out there I will come back, but as my vacation is finally over (haven't had school in 6 months now (been working/had "a-level" kind of exams)) I won't have too much time to create my master pieces (a lil humor....i suck :wink:). So, see you later!

Hopefully pixel craze is by then finally over (it's ending already!!) and my style of sigs sell like ...erm...coke in desert? :roll:

we'll miss you and i think everyone will good luck at the technical university :(

signature_1.gif