MMORPG'S

mujammil

hello everybody, today i had to quit rs cus my parents wont pay for membership =( anyways i was just wondering wat other games do u play. i want to find another MMORPG like rs that is FREE and doesnt need DOWNLOADING. i dont mind if it has a paying option and there isnt a paying option like rs (F2P P2P) and i want a game that has lots of spells, armour and weps so i really want to find a free MMORPG like rs that doesnt need downloading and is really good! so can someone plz suggest cus im really bored now lol

MujGunGetDiv.png

Ragnock.. just google it.. I dont play the game but I know a few people who do - and they enjoy it. I dont think its a download, and I dont know much about the game, but check it out.

madeinpalestineborder8gs.png

In Khazakstan we say God, Man, Horse, Dog, then Woman, Rat and small cockroach..

M.A.D 4 Lyfe

Runescape is a unique game, every other game surpasses it in many many ways.. o.O

ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï(ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâú_o)/ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï

doomdeathyz5.gif

Ragnock.. just google it.. I dont play the game but I know a few people who do - and they enjoy it. I dont think its a download, and I dont know much about the game, but check it out.

Ragnarok Online... It's a great game and that's what I would recommend. I'm currently playing it. The only problem is (for you atleast) that it does need downloading...

Ragnarok Online... It's a great game and that's what I would recommend. I'm currently playing it. The only problem is (for you atleast) that it does need downloading...

If you don't play on a private ragnarok server, you do have to pay 10$ USD i believe... my neighbour used to play it and he really enjoyed it. Most private servers are free though. However, currency value is different in different servers, as well as they may have their own little tweaks to the game.

PristonTale is another good one. Although there is a download.

And it's free till lv 40 on the English version anyhow, the others are completely free.

You can download Lineage II (C4 client) for free (legal) and play on a private server for free.. I used to play on the Lineage II eXtreme server. Biggest problem was downtime and SS lag..

I've always been interested in doing this. Do you have to buy a copy of Lineage II first to get a private server though?

ragenori9bosq4.gif

Thanks Venomai for this super sig and Kwimbob for the awesome avatar!

I've always been interested in doing this. Do you have to buy a copy of Lineage II first to get a private server though?

nope :D . you download it from the website, probably is torrented. i think nadril is the resident Lineage II expert, normally he posts about in these threads :) .

speaking of which, why is this thread still open?

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

Guest IdiotElzar
get a job then get WoW

u could play RS f2p

ummm google it i guess

Let's go in a quiet ally, shall we?

You can start a WoW private server. Sure, it's a female dog to set up, but it's worth it. It's fun as hell, too, just running through everything and one hitting it.

You can download Lineage II (C4 client) for free (legal) and play on a private server for free.. I used to play on the Lineage II eXtreme server. Biggest problem was downtime and SS lag..

You can download their client from http://www.lineage2.com

I would recomend playing on : http://l2-paradise.com/ that server. I'm probaly going to move there my self from retail once it's new C4 client comes out. (don't have enough time once college start's to devout to retail. As it was it was me playing almost 10-12 hours and managing to get a level in that time spree. And i'm only lvl 49 max level is 78...