Superman Returns

The only reason why I'd pay money to see it, is Kevin Spacey. The man's a damn God when he has to play evil masterminds.

Bill Hicks[/url]":dhj2kan9]Since the one thing we can say about fundamental matter is, that it is vibrating. And since all vibrations are theoretically sound, then it is not unreasonable to suggest that the universe is music and should be perceived as such.

heinzny2.jpg

ive got it on DVD and i think its pretty cool, its not gonna get film of the year BUT, i like the fact that they have left it open for many more supermen films to come 'NAMELY' his son!

Engl1sh.png

Engl1sh of RSAlliance

Goals Att 80 - Str 80 - Def 80 - Slayer 85

Today I've read a quote by a brazilian rocker, who was commenting about some old band's rejoining for one last gig. She said "I dislike revivals, it seems like a bunch of smart old men trying to fetch some money to be able to pay for their geriatricians.".

michaelsigwm5.gif

^The most disturbing signature on Tip.it^

Last.fm|HELLY KAYLA!|Oh the mehagurtz!|#Siencemakers

"they care less about their spelling mistakes then I." - Lionheart

"apinagez... let me

To be honest I thought that it was quite disapointing, especially considering its cost and how hyped up it was.

The film just took too long to get going and when it did get going, the film seemed a bit tame and predictable. Dont get me wrong, the visual effects were brilliant particularly during the whole plane scene and when Spacey ( who was good as you'd expect) beats him down, but other than those 2 scenes the film was poor in my opinion.

Essentially it failed on 3 points;

1)The film is too long, you end up just waiting for 30mins for anything to happen.

2)The plot is predictable and really brings nothing origional or innovative in my opinion.

3)Spacey is so good that you want him to win, which takes away from the point of the movie.

-----------------------------------

wild_bunch.gif

He who learns must suffer, and, even in our sleep, pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart,

and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.

- Aeschylus (525 BC - 456 BC)

I don't understand why people are sackriding Spacey when he didn't really do anything that stands out compared to the other main characters. They all did great.

And I was actually a bit disappointed with the Lex Luthor in the movie. IMO, he's not suppose to be a funny guy. He's supposed to be ruthless, serious and scary. Spacey just made me go.. 'alright, so people will buy that land?' #-o

yea that oneof the main thing people don't likethe fac hes got a son now

I personally think its cool he's now got a son it opens a whole new door for superman sequals

Engl1sh.png

Engl1sh of RSAlliance

Goals Att 80 - Str 80 - Def 80 - Slayer 85

I'll see it on DVD, but maybe I'll even spend 30 minutes on bike to see it.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

Saw it today in liecster sqaure. I enjoyed it quite a lot. The visual effects were some of the best ive ever seen. I found the plot to be a little dull but overall, I did enjoy the film.

And no lol why do you always want to get stuff from John Lewis. Its over ̣̉300 more then than what i paid.

John Lewis is a great, great shop.

I agree with some of the above posters, it was predictable and too long. The only reason I went to see it was Kevin Spacey who was pleasantly surprising.

PS: James Marsden needs acting lessons.

Offline and unavailable.

I want my money back, that was the biggest dump compiled into a mega dump then dropped on the viewers. I walked out about an hour in

deadforumslol.png

I've just seen it today, not a bad film. I would give it 6 and half out of 10.

The special effects were pretty top notch, but the story and acting was average for a film like that.

I also liked the bit where Superman gets beaten up Gangsta style by a couple of hardcore blokes as if they just come of the streets and making fun of Superman's wearing-pants-on-the-outside costume. :P

No longer playing Runescape, I caught the WoW bug.

• 5 months later...