Runescape loses another great player and 10bil-READY

the_one27

Well this morning when i woke up i checked my email as usual and I had an email from one of my greatest and longest known friends..

TipIt Rules. Link Removed.>

NO YOU SENDIT:/THAT UPLOAD ALONE TOOK ALMOST 2 HOURS, SORRY.

P.S. yea my names tucker .... <.<

I'm confuzzled? Did someone die or did someone get hacked? and was it you?

I just woke up, forgive me. :oops:

IrreIephant.png

|Msg me me in-game | IrreIephant|

^ capital i

its gonna take 30 minutes to finish this upload..kinda weird cuz its like 4 minutes long only. But to answer your question he quit, and he vidded what he did to his rares...and i do mean "rares"

not even that..

Heres what happened, 12 blue party hats,3 yellow and i think 8 christmas crackers. he DROPPED them at trollheim and vidded it until they had dissapeared from sitting to long....so sad, also i lost a good friend....very good friend..

man i would just give to friends... Probably an attempt to increase rare prices even more.

Yea at least give it to buds...but apparently i was offline or something when he did it....damn my curfew ;/

and to the guy who said private server, whats that? lol prolly a dumb question but i honestly don't know.

Nobbist is his accounts name.

but why?

Nobody needs to see the video - it could be easily done on a private server, so it really doesn't have a point to watching it for me. I just wanted to see if I heard of the guy.

even know nobody NEEDS to see it most people wouldn't pass up the oppurtunity to watch 10b+ dissapear, (my computer is being slow or the forums are, either way megaupload says 2 hours till upload :((

erm...am i missing something? you can make partyhats? Ive seen his rares before in person, i met him on world 69 and he was like..."wanna see something cool" and he showed me like 10b worth of stuff i was like holy ****....btw if you can make partyhat where do i sign up? :P

erm...am i missing something? you can make partyhats? Ive seen his rares before in person, i met him on world 69 and he was like..."wanna see something cool" and he showed me like 10b worth of stuff i was like holy ****....btw if you can make partyhat where do i sign up? :P
No offence but how do we know you are telling the truth? Private servers are illegal. I haven't heard of this guy and I doubt there's such thing as an quiet multi-billionaire. Private server.
sig5235ro7.jpg

there is some people who now showing their wealth on forums and such, and maybe he had those items since rsc, never droped, never sold just kep it. they were free as i can recall :)

1500+ total 89 cmb; 1600+ total and under 93 cmb.

02/04/07 reached all skills 60+ under lvl 90 cmb.

07/19/07 reached all skills 70+ at lvl 93 cmb.

Prayer is good for herbs

ok i read up on private servers and it says that the accounts made dont affect actual rs accounts, and that makes me believe its not fake because ive seen him on world 69 numerous times with that stuff and his character looks the same and everything.

Hey, I think I allready seen this movie. Where he drops all the phats. It was a fake.... Im sure you still could find it on google videos.

this is on google?! are you sure because he sent it to me through email and im sure he would have given the link....maybe it was different? please tell us what he dropped on that vid.