Free 40mill anyone? Phhft like no one has heard that before?

Nazgul740

So anyway as i just now bought my santa i have been running dangeriously low on being bankrupted... Trying to reach a little goal of mine of 10k iron kinves and 80k iron darts (god help me with those arrows ) I was on varrock world 22 in the smithy right next to bank...

A lvl 104 with a fire cape walks and and says these words, "Hey free i'm leaving runescape want anyone want my stuff 40m"

In my head i go, oh great another one. We all know them, the snobbs who go free 9874129412 billion million trillion gps!! show it in the trade screen then turn it off and say not your noob...

So i being the nice guy i am say, "give it to a nubby" a lvl 89 right beside me goes "Hey! i want it".... Im like heck, what can it hurt... So i run up and trade him too...

Level 89 gets there first trades and then goes "omg!!!" And wields full guthan... About this time the first tendrals of doubt creap into my head... uh you didn't just pass up 40m did you nazgul...

I walk over and see the guy change clothes quite fast... Verack, Ahrim, Dharok, Guthan... hmm nazgul you are an idiot somtimes that little voice goes in my head...

He pops on a fury ammy whip and obby shield and the little voice tells me to go drown myself...

Oh, dear i think... I didn't just let that much money go to another player did I?

So anyway i trade the 89 who is atm going OMG OMG ill never forget this day for the rest of my life.... ect ect ect...

He pops on all above along with 16 mill cash and about 25000 death runes...

I did no just stand around while this guy gave away that stuff did I?

oh dear, i think i did...

Meh so anyway the moral of the story is... Hell there isn't a moral...

Nah, i should be happy i have a santa a loving anvil and alot of iron ore waiting... but for some reason i just can't get the scene of me going give it to a nubby.... ugg go me

I need to go find a high bridge to jump off of...

jfkmk3.jpg

New sigzor^^

I feel sick, man i hate you why did you have to even tell us that.

Edit: i also smell a set up. i have done that sort of thing when i first started with my brother just for the reaction.

Still kinda cool!

yeah i thought that too... but that guy had was too happy to have been a set up...

I mean he ran around the anvils and bank for like 30 minutes lol =D>

jfkmk3.jpg

New sigzor^^

Happened to me before, he was like "giving away mask if you answer my question!" so he said "what is the most expensive item in rs?" so everyone says either like blue partyhat or christmas cracker, but a level 4 with a pure name said blue partyhat like 20 seconds too late, but she got the item. She said "woot", and the guy who gave away the mask didn't talk. when the mask guy talked, the pure just stood there. It was clearly a double log, and your situation might have been too. :|

a similar thing happened to me awhile ago at around christmas time

a very high lvl (120+) with a red partyhat at edgeville bank goes "first person to trade me gets red phat" so i trade him, then a second later some lvl 5 guy or something trades him and he accepted the other guys trade.. i'm like "whatever, i was first!!" and the lvl 5 goes crazy and puts on his new phat.. and i go "omg!" so i ask the present giver if he has anything else, he says "no, you've been pranked on christmas eve!" and he said the other guy was just his other account, i just laughed and walked away :lol:

Kuja_Cocoa.png

idiot, why the hell would you tell him to give it to someone else, even if it were a fake... :wall:

well, y'know i didn't really think he was giving it away and all that...

I just thought it would be a few rannar seeds maybe some rune... ect ect

i mean sure some guys say 40mill but really :?

but yeah i agree i am an idiot... blah... should have at least seen the trade #-o

jfkmk3.jpg

New sigzor^^

idiot, why the hell would you tell him to give it to someone else, even if it were a fake... :wall:

well, y'know i didn't really think he was giving it away and all that...

I just thought it would be a few rannar seeds maybe some rune... ect ect

i mean sure some guys say 40mill but really :?

but yeah i agree i am an idiot... blah... should have at least seen the trade #-o

lol call me a noob, but if I heard that i'd be trading with him faster than you can say lookatthatnoobtradehimlol \'

Attempting to come back to RS after another very long break.

Something like this ounce happned to me only I did not let the offer pass.

Some guy was on a F2p server giving away 100k to every personwho believed him (ounce per person)

I got around 500k total from my numerous f2p accounts. Alot back then. heck alot now.

-no longer playing runescape, I have moved on to play world of warcraft. But I love the community of the forums so I plan to stay here.