A Pure Awakens....

demonkid55

I have finally chosen to create a pure. For my kind of humor i decided to name him iii p00p iii :lol: anyways, i was wondering, what levels would be apropriate to have in order to make my pure own. Mainly i want him to have range, mage, attack, and strength. All tips will be help full. Also, he is F2P so any training spots in F2P that are good for pures would be helpful. I want to keep him F2P for a while just to see how far i can get with him without becoming a member. Thankyou, Demonkid6161

&

Iii P00p iii

iii_p00p_iii.png

^click my stats to see my bloggeh!^

Iii_p00p_iii-Str1der_pure.gif

these are the stats i like:

f2p- 40 att, as much str as possible, 1 def, alot of range and mage

p2p- 70 att if u want for whip, 60 att if u want dragon, and 40 if ur stayin with rune, alot str, 1 def, alot of range and mage

training spots: magic go to lessers under karamja, hide behide stalagmite things, range there 2 at higher lvl, not sure on melee

ok so my combat lvl is 13 i have 13 attack and 13 strength. im wondering if i should keep training on men and women or if im ready to move onto a different opponent. if so what monster? if im not ready yet, what lvl should i move on and fight another monster?and what monster should i be fighting?

iii_p00p_iii.png

lil advice get ur str to like 20 or 30 and keep ur atk the same with str then after 20-30 str get ur atk to 40 then get like 60 str 4 mage and range try to range rats till u get like 30 range or 20 then try hill giants in the square stalagmites at the south west corner 4 mage use mage in the lesser in the mage tower and 4 melle kill cows keep the hides 4 cash so u dont have to drop trade

Mojo477 has had to quit members so i need friends to talk to on my pure Lived4devil so please add her

"The elves having helped create the crystal saw is like Greenpeace having helped create a nuclear seal skinner"

k thanx man good luck with the abby whip just lost mine on my main at green dragons at wilderness :evil: also lost torag pl8 and legs all from a stupid glitch. dont ask. anyways, we should get our whips back together :lol:

iii_p00p_iii.png

• 3 weeks later...

thank you everybody whos helped me so far. i stopped on my pure for a bit cause i had to make more money to support my main and my pure. i might start up on him again. thank you all and if theres anybody else who has ideas of training spots or any of that feel free to post :D thanx. :mrgreen:

iii_p00p_iii.png

for some reason this isnt so common ne more but in rs1 many pures had

(f2p) 40 att highest str possible and 10 def to wear black, not only is black cool but it gives a decent defense bonus allowing more training spots not to menteion now u can get black (g) as well lol

for range if ur f2p theres really no point past 50 (i tried it it got reallly boring) and mage for f2p once u can do the best attack spell its the same thing lol so with mage and range its up to you weather u train them with a limit or train em' as high as possible :)

ow my fingers hurts

SIG.jpg

easy: get 40 atk and as high str as possible (70+), range 70+ to hit 12s addy rapid and the hp lvls ( hp lvls are ur only defense against other pkers). Mage is 59 for fire blast, not required more if ur f2p only.

def 1 and prayer 1

kysax.png

After taking a break of 17 months, i had to come back

but everything has changed way too much xD

Just use xp3nsiv's guide, it's stickied in the graveyard help and advice section btw -.-

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=447012

Probably the best F2P pure guide ever made...

Pirate Rosetta stone. Learn a language while you scape.

Sounds interesting, but these days how many people really speak Pirate?

for some reason this isnt so common ne more but in rs1 many pures had

(f2p) 40 att highest str possible and 10 def to wear black, not only is black cool but it gives a decent defense bonus allowing more training spots not to menteion now u can get black (g) as well lol

for range if ur f2p theres really no point past 50 (i tried it it got reallly boring) and mage for f2p once u can do the best attack spell its the same thing lol so with mage and range its up to you weather u train them with a limit or train em' as high as possible :)

ow my fingers hurts

NO, no 10 defense. That's 3 combat lvls I think and that could be used on str levels. They had more iron/steel pures on rsc then black I believe though iron pures will ALWAYS be dominate against any other armour pure under addy. Just correcting this before you ruin your pure

• 3 months later...

wow i havent come back to this post in a while so im just gonna show u guys my current stats on my pure:

att-41

str-60

def-1

mage-62

range-51

prayer-2 (accident)

hp-56

combat level-47

tell me what u think!!

iii_p00p_iii.png

Raise that strength to 85-99, Attack to about the same level, Defence to 20, Prayer to 52, Ranged to 75-80 to get the Fire Cape, and 94 Mage to Barrage, although you'll mainly melee. This is where you join the Mayhem-Makers or The The Pures. :wink:

untitled2.jpg

NOT GIVING AWAY NEW ACCOUNT NAME.