Hoop's Fake Tutorial!

Hoopster211

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:) A tutorial is an extremely useful creation. It still has value whether it is a week old or a year old... If one exists for a subject, it would be silly to create another one simply because one hasn't been seen for a while. So in this case, the bump is justified.

~turtlefemm-tip.it forum moderator

No one needs to get their ass on their shoulders about this

--the_tallest1
"Talent hits a target no one else can hit; Genius hits a target no one else can see."
-- Arthur Schopenhauer

My deviantart gallery --- Turtlequirks Zazzle

• 4 weeks later...

Awesome Guide! Everything there is provided for you! Really awesome! I know it's not a guide referencing to anything to do in-game but definitely should be in the AOW or possibly a sticky on "The Gallery" board.

truevamopcopynh4.gif

When I Have It, It's the World's. When I Don't Have It, The World Is Mine.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

aaaarrg, i cant get the font, it just comes up with that stupid "the quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog" thing.... i did everything....

FRONTPAGE.png

{DeviantART}{Last.Fm}{Join Sublime GFX, great community for artists!}

Back to RuneScape, Again.Avatar by Brian The Great

To get the Runescape text, download it from http://members.home.nl/maxthedragon/downloads/, and click RSFontDOTzip from the menu. Press "OK", and it should bring up a window with the file. In that window, go to "File > Extract All". Then the "Extraction Wizard" should pop up, and ask you where you want to extract the file to, type in "C:\windows\fonts", and make sure you put backslashes, not normal slashes. If it doesn't show up under your font menu in Paint, then go to "Control Panel > Fonts" and right click Runescape and select properties. At the top of the window it should say "Opens with Font Viewer". Select Change to the right of it and choose Paint.

Once you have the font, you can start out by doing the chatbox. Type out what you want in Size 13 Blue, all five lines. Then lastly type your name with a colon, and a star (*).

i did all this, i hit, "save as" then put in "C:\windows\fonts" thin i right clicked, hit propertys its on "open with font viewer" i change to paint, but then it cant open, it comes up with this:

ohemgee.jpg

i dont know how to open with paint.... my computer wont let me... HELP please!

FRONTPAGE.png

its the text tool... by the way if you want to make a fake, paint is good enough.

anyway, any program with a text tool should be able to use the rs font IF YOU INSTALLED IT CORRECTLY, be it MS Word or Graphics Gale or Paint

EDIT:

look at this picture so you see how to show up that window with the teyt format (sorry for the german, but its in the same place as in the english windows and i tried to translate a bit)

unbenanntem4.png

mitsubishi64.jpeg

Click my main sig to see my fakes :D

Proud to be Mexican, yay!

gah! what the heck?!?! that option is blacked out!

EDIT:hmm, the photo dident work... its a lighter gray then the rest, so i cant click on it!

ohemgeee.jpg

FRONTPAGE.png

• 3 weeks later...