Dual core, Vista Beta and 10mb = PWNAGE!

RaggyTramp1

Whoa. Are you serious? That is aaamazing.

Please post something...... Either worth discussing or atleast slightly interesting next time.

-Mitch-

New sig to come!

I had a discution about this like a month ago. I find it very slow and pretty much a bloatware of Xp with DirectX 10 in it.

I'm sure it will get better with the retail version. Then it will be stable with SP1 release :lol:

goldenblade995.png

I tried the beta version of Vista, it killed its own internet explorer within a day which meant I could not set firefox as the default, rendering the whole thing pretty much useless as any links i clicked on opened in IE and crashed.

Vista also cheats at chess, if you start winning then it either crashes or calls it a draw.

I say shoot it!

reportbuttanerfb6.gif

my dad is a beta tester 4 microsoft, he has got vista and its so slick but works like a mac.

So am I...infact I am using Vista 5472 to post this reply right now...

Yes my 5472 is legit and yes i can post a SS of my connect account to show all the other betas i am in

I had a discution about this like a month ago. I find it very slow and pretty much a bloatware of Xp with DirectX 10 in it.

Actually, DX10 isn't released yet (or finished).

I tried the beta, and all I have to say is it looks way too much like MacOS

Actually, DX10 isn't released yet (or finished).

I tried the beta, and all I have to say is it looks way too much like MacOS

True, so the beta has nothing good for me then :wall: . No one has a Direct X10 card anywase so you wouldn't be able to try it out.

goldenblade995.png

I'm sure it will get better with the retail version. Then it will be stable with SP1 release :lol:

SP1? More like SP3 :roll:

I highly doubt Microsoft has released service pack 3 for Windows Vista since it hasnt been released yet

=D>

yourmysin.jpeg

Current Goals

80/80 Fletching

60/75 Woodcutting

97/100 Combat

I highly doubt Microsoft has released service pack 3 for Windows Vista since it hasnt been released yet

=D>

I guess you don't get the joke. Microsoft's operating systems are never stable for release (i hope you know that already if your using one). They release service packs to fix this, to try and make it stable, it doesn't work to much.

Hey you never know they could be on sp3 with the beta already :wink: .

goldenblade995.png