wats the best crest (construction) on kites?

tyrant_iv

Im probably going to paint my kite wen im a member, cause rune kites still have better melee def than obby sheilds (and after i buy heaps of good stuff i wont hav the cash). so what crest looks best on a kitesheild, and if you picture a guy with a dragon long, berserker/warrior helm, rune pl8 and legs, glory ammy and obby cape it would help.

i cant decide between skull, kandarin and asgarnia.

(reasons for not being on the advice board:its a members question, its more just what people think is the best crest than me asking for advice on the decision.) :XD:

reportbuttanerfb6.gif

orly8pv6jt4vmui1.gif

Zammy crest is clearly the coolest imo

Only if you have 70 prayer

The problem for me is that i refuse to raise my prayer any higher than my lvl 52, as i see it as a waste of combat lvls that will disadvantage me in PvP situations.

Lhuthoriel.png

Lhuthoriel.png

Lhuthoriel.png

horse ftw with white pl8 and legs....and legends cape and cooking gaunts and desert boots...white and black , u cant beat that

Mudskipper hat, lederhorsen shirt and shorts, sandals, fairy kite and banner ftw :oops: Well not really but I wear it for fun (and the replys, 'wtf u gay n00b i own u irl lawl (H)' :3> )

Zammy crest is clearly the coolest imo

Zammy kite is nice but the zammy Round shield shield at throne room is the best. (btw it is Round shield look 100 times better then Square shield. don't waste 4 teaks on square lol).

Visit my web-site http://www.saam007.com.

Where you can find: Runescape Home Designer, Runescape Farming Tool, Runescape Sudoku Solver and how to pay membership while playing.

For you I would suggest the skull. But for me...as I am a loyal Saradomin Fan (never teamed with zamorak in castle wars) I am going to get the Sarah Flag.

I'm gonna get saradomin's banner and run around castle wars with it. lol just imagine....well done you finally killed him. Wheres the flag!?!

I'm gonna get saradomin's banner and run around castle wars with it. lol just imagine....well done you finally killed him. Wheres the flag!?!

Except you can't wield banners in Castle Wars anymore. By the way other than the God ones, I went with the Skull one.

Fairy!

It's the one I had before I quit RS.

Lotsa ppl thought it was strange to see a guy with a fairy kite ... I bet they were just jealous of me.

We don't rebel to sell it just suits us well, we're the bright young things.