Twisted visage.

Godslayer

refined.png

Assymetry is noted, hes meant to be rather unbalanced, or twisted. Other than that, fire away please. Let the cannons of critique rain doom upon my conceptions.

First one in a while.

I used to like your works but now you've gone all crazy and started using colours that don't seem right, and shapes that just look... Blergh...

You always used to nag people about anatomy, and now you've started growing freaky tree-fungus head people, and people with oversized noses.

Meh.

When somethings obviously not human I tend to try to think outside of the box (anatomy) a little. Besides, oversized noses rule.(Though whose to say demons noses arent naturaly long :o)

I used to like your works but now you've gone all crazy and started using colours that don't seem right, and shapes that just look... Blergh...

Oh well, I like it well enough.

Can someone give me a pixture of tree fungus that this looks like? I honestly never thought that was what I was making :-k

You always used to nag people about anatomy, and now you've started growing freaky tree-fungus head people, and people with oversized noses.

Meh.

theres a difference between newbish anatomy and artistic freedom anatomy.

Don't hate because it's different.

Godslayer i really dig how you use your artistic freedom in any way you see fit.

i have only two critique of which one is of a-symetrics which is what you where going for but still.. i'll post it anyway :P

refinedky0.png

the nose's a-symetry is the only part which kind of bothers me.

see part 1 does not go with part 2 at all which would make the nose crooked, but the nose is straight.

small problem not easy to see what i mean.. i guess..

second problem is well not a big problem either..

the forehead needs a little work.

i don't think your gonna get pages of good critique here..

signature_1.gif

More differant pure? How so?

Hmm lets see, your past works, your first early sigs, robots, little guys, portraits, joel the plen, runescape related things, oh yea your early early sigs, now ur twisted visage, etc.

Lots of different things i see. Creative you are. :wall:

pureleaderpixelie1.png

Quer: Excellent post, I see what you mean. Thanks for taking the time to type that up. I understand that I wont get alot of high calibur crits, but I like to try to see if I can get people here to do that. Nice example you've set. :wink:

Gonandgary: Why, thank'ee.

Pureleader: JOEL THE PLEN!!!

joel83880.gif-Im the awesome.

Slayer.png- No I am!

Nothing really bothering me about the anatomy, but the highlights in shadow are a bit odd.

I mean it's all a bit confusing imo. The crevices and contours are done really well, but then on the sides of his face, the light just drains away, as if he has some kind of play-doh cutter shaped torchlight being projected onto his (please be a male) face.

I'm loving the palette, perhaps there could be a dark voilet, or make the black into a dark voilet? That is if you're concerned about the palette's size.

Imo, his upper left face could still use some work.

Still wonderful to look at! ;)