Silver24-7 [99 mage and cooking ACHIEVED :D:D:D !!!!!]

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you decided to stop at your 6th santa :-s wuhh??.... so your expecting them to be like 100m in the near(ish) future (:shock:) by that time your blue phat will be the only one in runescape :ohnoes: . you shoulda bought a white phat only cause theyre white. and i like white........ white.....

white.

O.O

1004.png

Wow, watching this thread is better than pro wrestling! =D>

This thread is probably better than pro wrestling because the fights here are real (And the boobs).

Once again, didn't do much today.

Read in my new book a bit while letting my char fletch yew logs into longbows ^^

Then I got tired of rs, did my kingdom (3 more days till I have enough coal for my mith) and then logged out of rs :P

That's about it, ohw and of course that I did not achieve a place in the lottery for International Business in Maastricht.... :shame: So I'm going to be found walking through Amsterdam and Tilburg in the near future to have a look at their universities.

...Silver

Heya'll

thnx for posting :S

Anyways today I didnt do much, just get max favor again. Do 1 farming round, all tree allotment and special patches, got 68 farm :) and I smelted around 300 addy bars, going to turn those into bolts most likely :P

Ohw and then a friend sent me this:

forumbx5.png

:XD: :XD: :XD: :XD:

And that made my day XDXDXD Even though I know it isn't real of course, still made my day :P

That's about it, helicopter flightwas great :) funny to see all those houses from so close above.

Tomorrow I'll be busy calling phonecompanies tu desimlock my grandpas phone and the universities to LET ME IN lol :P

Cya

...Silver24-7

omg so freaking funny i was laughing for like 10 min. ...anyway nice blog and nice bank 10/10

Y_Z.png

apparently silver isnt rich :shock: . i gave him his pre-nature amy and then there was this other guy standing there and i told him that if he stayed there for a while you would see my rich friend. and then silver arrives and the guys like is this your rich friend and silvers like im poor <.< . if your poor might as well put me on wellfare ::' . you should do that new quest or better yet put in one of your goals that you need to do *enter ridiculously hard quest here* or better yet get a quest cape. that would be sweeeet O:) . :!: to whom it may concern: we need a new update upon goals. if you dont get one, one will be assigned. please take immidiate action to correct this prediciment.

O.O

1004.png

This thread is probably better than pro wrestling because the fights here are real (And the boobs).

apparently silver isnt rich :shock: . i gave him his pre-nature amy and then there was this other guy standing there and i told him that if he stayed there for a while you would see my rich friend. and then silver arrives and the guys like is this your rich friend and silvers like im poor <.< . if your poor might as well put me on wellfare ::' . you should do that new quest or better yet put in one of your goals that you need to do *enter ridiculously hard quest here* or better yet get a quest cape. that would be sweeeet O:) . :!: to whom it may concern: we need a new update upon goals. if you dont get one, one will be assigned. please take immidiate action to correct this prediciment.

O.O

lol I've already done all hard quests, and I did the new quest on the day of release :P the new prayers own :)

And hey zot, yeh I hytted you ingame :P Thought I'd say hello to this Belgian soon to be neighbor lol :P

Anyways, got 80 cons today =) That means that if I use crystal saw and evil stew (dave) I can make a GREATER MAGIC CAGE !!!!!!!!!! OMG =0=0 I really really want that lol =P Gonna cost me a lot though ='(

I also got 71 prayer today while using bones on my altar because a friend wanted to use my altar and I had nothing else to do in my house lol :P

Right now I'm off to party and tomorrow I'm going to pimp my POH ^^

Cya,

...Silver24-7

by the way never buy 150k willows so you can get 99 fletching/firemaking

for obvious reasons. :wall:

i wanna see your house.

house party at silvars.

we will be up 24-7

oh yeah :XD:

1004.png

hiya Silver,

Sorry for not posting on this magnificent blog, but for the past 3 weeks I was on holiday in your neighbour country, i.e. Portugal. (I love it <3: )

I hope you arent letting this blog die? :uhh:

I feel really sorry for you, that you werent picked in the IB-Lotery... You should try to get in one of the other universities as soon as possible, I wont be stating the reasons, because I'm sure you know why.

House party anyone? Grats on 80 cons dude, its quite an asomplishment (sp)

...Cent :thumbsup:

219365.png

drunk again!

wewt :thumbsup:

ok lets soo um not suusing backspace again so lefts see how this turns out.

where are you!?!?! i need tdrunking buddy.... *if your lefgal() * umm malibu and coconut rum and trpopical cirtrus vitamin water tis a good muix. now to placy some grand theft auto. :XD:

\

by rhe way where the chell areyou !??! you ve been alike mia for like a week and a half. well this will be the fun to do to climb upstares and go play this game thats only funnier when your half hpast hammerad.

i really am buzeed and im not usingbackspace at all aso shut up/.

malibu

1004.png

drunk again!

wewt :thumbsup:

ok lets soo um not suusing backspace again so lefts see how this turns out.

where are you!?!?! i need tdrunking buddy.... *if your lefgal() * umm malibu and coconut rum and trpopical cirtrus vitamin water tis a good muix. now to placy some grand theft auto. :XD:

\

by rhe way where the chell areyou !??! you ve been alike mia for like a week and a half. well this will be the fun to do to climb upstares and go play this game thats only funnier when your half hpast hammerad.

i really am buzeed and im not usingbackspace at all aso shut up/.

malibu

:XD: :XD: :XD: :XD: :XD: :XD: :thumbsup:

LOL!!!

~~~~~~

Silver, get back please! I really enjoyed to read your day to day life at runescape (and a bit Real Life ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâî)

So........: Come BAck Silver 24-7!!! :-$

219365.png

silvers log day 18:

:ohnoes: silver is still missing in action. he might be a pow. we think that he also might be killed in action. people are starting to doubt if we can find him but centris has relentlessly gone looking for him. i bet hes in a cave some where just without necessities. caves are fun.

god if that wasnt terrible enough. that was bloody crap. im not even english. thats how bad it is.

we should send a flare up in rs and silver would be like ooooooooooooo thats where they areeee.... :anxious:

*off topic* hmmmm i wonder if centris and i should kill things. that would be kewl.

1004.png

Silver, are you still living, or what? Im anxious to go out and look for you...

(:idea: He's at Tilburg/Amsterdam to try to get into the university there...?)

Yanks, shall we go and kill those nasty chickens who kill me all the time? time for revenge [evil laugh]

...Cent :anxious:

EDIT: serious reply: Why dont we go kbd sometime?

219365.png

hmmm im higher level than you but you do things i havent done :shock: . kbd sounds cool but i gotta finish merchanting. probably by the time im done merching ill be ready. i want torags (i got like 5m but still want to finish up merchin) :-k dont ask me why i need to finish but i do. lol.... never gone kbd before but that would awwsome. barrows some time too?

phree bump too for silver whos mia since the 28th of JULY. where the fu fu fu fudgecicles is heÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâÿÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâÿÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâÿÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâÿ :-s

1004.png

went to an awsome yankees game. they won of course.

what is it a month since silvers last posted here? heh almost 8 more days!

who buys 6 santas and then mysteriously just you know... leaves? it says silver back online but silvers not here. vat the [insert obscenity here]

phree bump i guess.

ps. centrits- we shall and we will! own the kbd. itll be my first but i will own. pm me on here a pic or something of what i should bring, because pictures work better for me. (almost done with rfd :XD: )

1004.png

guess what?!!?

adrunk again!!!@ :twisted:

you know the procedure....

well vitamen water and malibue. drank the whole thing li in like 5 minutes loal . wheres whsiveler .? whes like not heraae. and thats centrits guy? where the hell is ahe???????????????????????/ i like need a drinking buddy. if hes of age. or not ::' . i konw im sure as hell not.!

img aoaing fabrawwors barrows.1!! weeeee. im seaweating a lots.... where the [bleep] siaa silver!???????!?!!?! he waalways gives bme stuff to drink taalk about i man s. ummmmm.... is school really rhthat simportant????

christ my fariend like didnt log ont for aone owhole month and i saawasd like O.O hrseshes wieeeirsd..... i like malibue now.

goodoa dtimesa.

1004.png

Omg No sabia que vivias en espả̮̱̉a xD

I used to live there too :P Valencia ftw ^^

sig4ej9.jpg

no tẻ̮̱̉o boca pa te xupar los cojones

Vold failed spanish class. I love Vold.

Don't bump this please.

WHERE ARE YOU SILVER! COME BACK PL0XXX

CentriX_2.png

modashpatienceskilldm3.png

Dragon Drops : Axe, Shield Left Half

Dk drops : Axe, Zerker (X3)

Barrow drops : Torag Plate (X3), Ahrim Robeskirt, Dharok Legs

GWD drops : Sara Sword, Bandos Tassets, Zammy Spear

Omg srry everyone, been so into this thing called real life lately that I only used a pc for maybe a total of 2 hours in a whole month.

Been pretty busy with lots of things which I will maybe talk about later because now I dont have time (once again)

srry for leeaving like this and having you all without a clue of my whereabouts. Well I'm living in Tilburg, Holland now and I go to University there as well. I'll tell you guys about past month in a while when I finally get installed here.

Thanks for your concerns everyone :)

...Silver