Silver24-7 [99 mage and cooking ACHIEVED :D:D:D !!!!!]

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

well yeah, a few days ago I posted here for the last time..

is there any good news from the tests? I hope you got yourself some nice marks...

Oh and, is your monitor still broken and are you thus still playing rs on your TV? \'

Centrits.. ::'

219365.png

Hey all,

well, the monitor is still broken but I bought myself a nice new 19" widescreen to replace it ^^

And I still haven't received the results of my exams but I'm expecting to have passed 2 out of 3, and that last one will be a fairly easy resit.

About the santa's, they've been going pretty steady lately because jagex is continuosly thinking of ways to take money out of the economy (one of them being banning macroers carrying millions) I expect them to rise before christmas, then take a quick dip somewhere between just before christmas and january, after which they will probably start rising again untill after summer.

I've been alching a lot lately and I'm getting close to 98 magic right now, I'll post my 97 magic pic in a while, and I hope to be able to post a 99 magic one not much later ;)

I'll cy'all

...Silver24-7

i could see you getting all your skills to 98 and then being like....nahhhh forget it. you have so many 90's skills its ridiculous im just waiting till you just go and do something weird and like buy a christmas cracker and get a party hat. of course you have the greatest luck in rs lol. if i had half of it i'd be calling you a noob. dreamers can dream right? :roll:

you know my brothers friend in college and some one shot his moniter so he had to get another one. its college so this stuff always happense. coincedence? :XD:

oh yeah and i lost membership temporarily :D

1004.png

Wow, watching this thread is better than pro wrestling! =D>

This thread is probably better than pro wrestling because the fights here are real (And the boobs).

lmao Yanks, I was about to qoute you and say something really stupid XD, but then i re read it, and I was feeling like: 'I have to :wall: to deserve to live ... -.- '

anyhow, Is your 1k alchs done already? I hope not, I want to get in the levelup pic \'

*logs in to see if Silver is online :-w *

...Centrits

219365.png

by the way wheres all this free time comin from? is it thanksgiving break already *or am i trying to mix my breaks with others :-k * i have no clue. its gewd though. man if i was 1k alchs away from a mage cape i would have gotten it the second i got on the computer o.O

I always love seeing new people post on your blog its funny.. Btw folks he does not have phat ne more..yep...could get if h wanted but not atm...

Howd exams go? Hope you did good :) <3:

he also only has 4 santas now because he had to sell it for construction stuff. has 2m atm. told me at house party \'

1004.png

This thread is probably better than pro wrestling because the fights here are real (And the boobs).

I think I have 5 santas, after spending 7+mill on getting a greater magic cage and the rest of it on alchs for my 99 mage :P Ohw and I just got 98 mage this afternoon so sorry cent :( Don't worry though, you'll be in the 99 one ;) I don't think my 99 party will be nearly as big as my 94 though, even though it will be a 99 magic and cooking party at once, lvling both skills in one action ^^

Anyways my exams didn't go as I'd hoped, passed one with ease, failed another one by ONE #@$%ING DECIMAL and failed another one which I had expected to fail already.

Ohw and the free time came from the weekends which are spent uselessly behind the TV, PC or usefully drinking lots of beers O:)

So I only have to do another 18.5K alchs to get from 98 to 99 now :-w Something to do in a day or maybe 2 right \' ? It will also cost me a bunch of more cash. Ohw and if someone failed to see the irony I will be getting 99 mage somewhere within a month or something :P

Cya

...Silver24-7

congrats again on 98 mage, my friend! Only 18.5k alchs left -.-

ouch! only one freaking decimal O_o, I'd sort of freak out if I would have had the same result \' .

Goodluck on alching! just make sure you won't get RSI meanwhile O:)

..Centrits

P.S. Which beer *merk lol vergeetachtig ftw* do you like the most?

219365.png

thnx :D

I did loads of alchs in this weekend and now I only have to do 8K more :D:D

Probably won't do them untill next weekend and then I'll have to throw a 99 mage and cooking party soon :P I can't really plan it though because I never know when I might be busy around here.

I'll see if I can fit it in someplace.

cya,

...Silver24-7

ohw p.s.

Bandos godsword sucks :S It wouldn't even let me wield itself -.-

:XD: me and you were "pking" and then you logged out i was like emmm... he was in the middle of alching.... waaahhhht. weird. must be his connectio- logged out. waaaaaaaaaaaaht???? :XD:

i have your rune plate :P

1004.png

heya, and yeah you do have my rune plate lol XD That was a pretty big server crash while we were both at rune rocks and me with a bunch of alchs on me to do XD I made it out fine though, had to scare some noob little ranger away with a few zammy flames and then no one else bothered me on my way out.

Well my magic and cooking are so close to their lvls that I really can't wait to just get them.

o I've decided to get them on Friday, November 30th at 17:00 GMT+1 So thats 16:00 in England and 17:00 in Holland.

It won't be a big party really :P Not like when I got 94 magic, which was huge and totally crazy and near impossible to manage and control too... Instead it will just be a small party, probably at my house, I'll tell the few good friends I still seen in RS the time and place, and apart from them anyone who reads this can come :D Please don't go inviting your own friends who I don't know and never visit this blog anyway though. I don't want this to unexpectedly become a big party after all :P

So when everyone is at my house I'll be getting the Magic and Cooking lvls, then I'll go fetch my trimmed magic cape, and no cooking cape \:D/

Then everyone can congratulate me and give me any kind of discontinued item, after which I'll abort the party to sell the rares and buy the bones for 99 prayer :D Ohw and maybe if I'm in a good mood I'll actually do something fun at my party too \:D/

So I hope to see you all there on Friday, also I'd like you guys to post here if you can or cannot come because if too many people cannot then I might reschedule it :P Wouldn't want to miss out on any extra rares I could get...

Cya,

Silver24-7

p.s. After that party I'll probably update my blog too XD finally!!!! adding all the pics and stuff and brag about the amount of rares I received :)

darn it :(

Things from the Student Union came in between so I won't be able to do it today :wall: :wall: :wall:

Sorry Cent, I hope you didn't have to reschedule anything to be there. I'll have to pick out a new day to get it and I will post it here and on first page.

I hope to find the time to get the lvls soon.

Apologies,

...Silver24-7