Sig for Dead_Dumb

4be2jue

The runes are just copied and pasted and the font isnt blended enough.

Agreed. Also, this is just my opinion, things that are directly from RuneScape look wierd on things that aren't directly from RuneScape. The types of graphics (high quality background and low quality runes) don't seem to fit. I don't really like it at all.

its the effect i wanted,

i have blended them so they look like there just stuck on, i wanted them risen and i got them risen. i didnt just copy and paste the background.

i used about 5 layers and blended everyone the only ones i didnt are the runes.

DELIA pm me and ask for a sig that didnt need a picture from runscape/grahics but she liked the idea of her magic been 99

its the effect i wanted,

i have blended them so they look like there just stuck on, i wanted them risen and i got them risen. i didnt just copy and paste the background.

i used about 5 layers and blended everyone the only ones i didnt are the runes.

DELIA pm me and ask for a sig that didnt need a picture from runscape/grahics but she liked the idea of her magic been 99

that was a waste.. you could have done some simple bevelling and be done with it...

and whether thats what its supposed to looik like or not...

it doesnt look good

monkeys.jpeg

thanks everyone for the sigs!

If that was the effect you were going for, you need a lot of work on your artistic perspective- because i see no effort in that "signature".

Please take a look at signatures that are considered "Good" then try again.

girlsigfi1.png

axeraider70.deviantART.com

Rather than flaming how about offering some suggestions on what and how it can be improved in your eyes.

The only important thing is that the creator and the one getting the art like it. Remember there is more to art than a clear picture and just because you call something good art does not mean it is...

Overall I think it is nicely done. I would suggest making the outlines on the runes a little lighter so that they may still "pop out" but not distract from the total image. As was pointed out the image is too large to use on our forums so if the intend is to use it here you will need to resize it to fit the 450x175 x30kb rule :)

~Alduron

swordsig16zk.gif

Thanks for the constuctive crits

the picture that is first was for MSN not in this forum so the size does not really matter.

weeboab said did u make the BG? and how and what program? coz that sig looks like 1 thats been a few images from google put together =\

i really dont like any of ur sigs cept the 1 with the eye, thats quite smart.

the programs i have are adobe photo shop Cs/ Coral paintshop pro 9/ jasc paintshop pro plus a number of animation programs.

i like to create something different when i look at everybody's sig they all look a like.

the only ones that i feel are different are alduron.

i think its all about what you like personally, i dont mind constructive crits as how i could have done someting different to improve.

and what i use to put my art together is my style.

alll that and you get some google images and crappy text

constructive

make your own stuff ...ok? that will work tons ill give you points at least for trying

The only important thing is that the creator and the one getting the art like it. Remember there is more to art than a clear picture and just because you call something good art does not mean it is...

no art is only as good as it is percieved as...if everyone thinks an artist sucks...even if hes great...

how well is he gonna do?

art is NOT in the eye of the creator..art is in everyones eyes....and how we percieve DOES decide how good it is

monkeys.jpeg

thanks everyone for the sigs!