to much coffee so... whats your crazyist school dance moment

guss

dosnt have to be fun could be sad angry idk.

Mine in the middle of the dance,

thinking of the greenday mosh-pit,(wich i recomend) it was fun AMERICAN IDIOT the school approprit song (the only)

playing, headbanging, arms flailing (mostly me) and people jumping up and down

My pure's stats:

str:70

attc:35

def:4

range:72

mage:70

hp:70

it wasnt at school but everyone was going crazy on punkmusic and formed a circle around me (im was the smallest in the group) everyone bounced me to someone else n the circle

that was so cool :D

or when i hit the wall with my head during a moshpit :wall: :wall: :wall: to bad it hurted to much

not everybody wants to hear the bubblegum pop garbage.

im gonna burn in hell and drink all of satans beer.

trashmetal/deathmetal/hardrock/folkmetal die hard

The last dance i went to was awsome, Kinda sucked cause my shoes were not slipery so i couldnt do some better dancing, but my robot was awsome as usual, plus at the end, they put on "We are the champions" and everyone got in a cirlce and did the can can.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

Haven't been to a school dance in a long time, mainly because our school doesn't host one. The local hotel does one on a Friday once a month but thats aimed at younger teenagers. Also my friday night is reserved for Karate.

ragenori9bosq4.gif

Thanks Venomai for this super sig and Kwimbob for the awesome avatar!

Yea I'm pretty much the same as Shadow. I only go out on the floor for slow dances. Any-thing else I pretty much suck at. Even though I like making a fool out of my-self, doing some crappy dance moves really takes it to a whole new level. :ohnoes:

srequest2me.jpg

I am an Atheist, and I take pride in it.

I only go on the dance floor for slow dances. Anything is else is a no no :oops:

Same for me. :P

:shock:

:P You two are no fun, dancing is extreamly fun, just dont let other people who think your an idiot get to you. Plus its an extreamly good exercise :wink:

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

It's not that I care what other people would think of me, it's just that I don't have the skill... at all. I'm banned from slowdancing with other girls anyway so there's not much point for me to go to school dances. Except if Kres is with me of course.

This was just a few weeks ago actually,

Nirvana Smells like teen spirit came on so me and some people started a mosh pit (3 ppl!!!) and it turned out to Be Quite fun, But. then this guy climbed onto a lege and punched my head, I almoset passed out then!

Then, Come as you are came on,

We were all doing out mosh pit thing exept this time out moshpit covered a high school room i saw one of my friends who is about half the size of me and he fell onto my leg wen i fell down Pratically everyone came don (a half)

Hitting babies is fun, yay! *Dances* \:D/

Been out of the loop for 2 years, fill me in?

• 3 weeks later...

that was all the fun of the dance.(eight grade)

hey chicken flails rock my socks off(i wear socks). the best way to mosh not the knock people over way(wich didnt wrk with me with a person 2 times my waight (not school)).

My pure's stats:

one time my friend didnt have ne 1 2 dance with so he danced with a support pole in the middle of the room lol

also the DJ wouldnt play BYOB so every 1 at the dance (like 300 ppl!), wrote down BYOB on the request list and he finally played it. when it was on, my friends kinda small so he jumped on a table and we carried him 2 the back of the room with the audience it was so cool. :twisted:

lotusptwc8.jpg

so every school dance is a freakshow with me

even my gothic friends cant dance with me.(scarry)

My pure's stats:

My nights out are never complete without some crazy dance move... My friends are nutcases, we have some list of moves that never go amiss. The funny thing is, as stupid as they are, people start to copy them.. Lol. When "the typewriter" and "the mask" hit the big time, I'll let you know.

657757fr7.png

SHH HUT YUH MUH. DERKHED.

The best time I ever had at a dance....

Well, I have a friend who's an INCREDIBLE breakdancer (and he's not the typical looking breakdance either). So I've learned a few moves from him. But he's extremely popular at the dances, and the ladies are all over him. So one dance, he's visiting his grandparents so he's not there breakdancing. So a really sweet song comes on that's just perfect for breakdancing, right. Lets just say I bust a few moves and get really popular among the females for the few days following.

I'm not much of a dancer. I'm standing next to the dancefloor mostly, talking with other people who can't dance. :P When I'm going to a club or something I do shake my behind a bit and that kind of stuff. But you won't see me jiving or something.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

Guest Armagedon46disabled
I only go on the dance floor for slow dances. Anything is else is a no no :oops:

Same for me. :P

:shock:

:P You two are no fun, dancing is extreamly fun, just dont let other people who think your an idiot get to you. Plus its an extreamly good exercise :wink:

yea lol u can get a good sweat on, my last dance was crazy snuck in gatorade bottle full of rum lo l:O

Not at a dance or anything, but one time I was just out with my m8's messin about and decided to do this crazy dance to Candy Shop - 50 cent.

Unbeknown to me, my friend filmed the whole thing on his phone and sent it to everyone in college. I don't mind though, they all like it, especially the ladies :D

omegasigka4.png