My idea of banned torture.

Vaki_Sanake

yea... my account was locked for 2 months... still not sure why lol, but if i got banned and had that happen.... id never wana do anythin like what ever i did again lol

another addition to my idea

you loose xp every hit he and you make so inevetabily you become a lvl 3 noob with a very red face :oops:

:twisted:

MMORPG - Many Men Online Role Playing Girls - LOL, but how true?

Oh and none of the people you see online saying "looking for bf" are girls. Statistics I make up don't lie. - HA!

Retired - 19:37 - 25th feb 2007

Officially back - 19:19 - 16th april 2007

Ive quit enough times to quit again and be garunteed im guna be bribed back, totally worth it ;) until next month anyway

They once had a system set up like this (with out the men and blue phats) called the black hole (or something like that) in RSC. To get in if weren't banned, you would have to buy a disk of returning for 3pg (I think) so you can get out again. Then Jagex removed this feature and now disk of returnings are worth millions.

30 gp

fulldragsigcopydh25.jpg

i say if you get banned, you lose everything on you, everything in your bank, every stat and are put in a pit in varrock where people can hit you with rotten tomatoes....if you get banned you deserve to be mocked for attempted to cheat/break rules

ThE fOrGoTtEn OnE

When I left you I was but the learner. Now I am the master.

sacredmartyr.png

or maybe put a door to glienor and when they get within one square of it it turns into a wall :wall:

or they should throw you in the stocks in varrock for about a week so people can laugh at you and throw tomatos at you

Kane531.png

The world is full of self proclaimed experts who really don't know what they are talking about.

kane531.png

They once had a system set up like this (with out the men and blue phats) called the black hole (or something like that) in RSC. To get in if weren't banned, you would have to buy a disk of returning for 3pg (I think) so you can get out again. Then Jagex removed this feature and now disk of returnings are worth millions.

30 gp

no, 10gp

but i would get a char banned to check it out, would just waste memory

485th person to ever play RuneScape

Blue107- perm banned 10/12/2007. $300 USD reward if you can get me in contact with someone who will take 5 seconds to look at evidence and get my original character unbanned. 

lol if i had to alch 1000 p hats to get out i would rather than be stuck in there also why not make it so that if you get completely banned you can get account back it looked at your skills like woodcutting fishing and mining and the skill you had least in is what you would use if you had 69 mining you had to mine 1000 mith ores and you must have gone to a bank that is far far away every time full of mith. the way to the bank would be like walking from ardougne to fallador and it would only be black all the way so you could have no idea where you was going.

or they could make it that they couldt run they must mine 100 mith that gets noted and its from 1 ore they must also when theyve mined that they must try get over something that had atleast 100 different ways to get to or 10 different ways and all used 1 hour to get to if it was wrong way you will not be teled back before you are all way there

Give a man a lighter, and he will be warm for a while.

Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

Extravagent and pointless. In my opinion it is much better to just ban the person and never let them log onto their good, wonderful, awesome account ever again.

P.S. - A room like this used to exsist (some what). Waaaay back in RuneScape Classic, there was a big black room (forget the name :-k ) where all the banned accounts were sent. I came a long after this room was taken out of the game, but if not mistaken people could still log onto their banned accounts... they would just be in this big black room.

P.P.S - This is also where we got the Disks of Returning. Because people who weren't banned could buy a disk of returning for like... 25 gp or something, and could visit the "banned room" or whatever it was called.

RS Name: Zibl || Click Signature for my RS Life Story!

ziblretieredwarriorchicpc7.jpg

[ 87 Combat ] [ 1240 Total ] [ Ex-RSC Professional Merchant ]

12.20.01 - 10.5.05 || Status: Retired

Total losses in 5 years = just over 630 million gp (BILLIONS in today's prices)

rofl, alch 1k blue phats, loose 55 exp per alch.

i agree with both, 1k blue phats, loose 55 exp per, you loose 55k :twisted: :twisted: :P

i wouldnt want to be banned :|

RIP TET

original.png

"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." - Friedrich Nietzsche

I think this is a cool idea, and there even was a 'black hole' offenders got sent to back in RSC. I don't know why it got taken away though, perhaps JAGex were trying to be more professional or something, who knows.

They did something like this before, called the black hole. Once Moderator started throwing people in there, it's publicity grew and more people began to macro in order to get into it themselves. That's why the black hole experience was opened up.

A mind not to be changed by place or time.

The mind is its own place, and in itself

Can make a heav'n of hell, a hell of heav'n.