Ranny's Siggy Shoppy - CLOSED

Ran_Shadow2

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ryan i think ur sig is stupid but im not spammin u about it so dont spam ran about his sigs

I'm offened now, i made that sig quickly to get a point across. :cry:

meanie :cry:

note, this is sarcasm, somewhat

Ryan i think ur sig is stupid but im not spammin u about it so dont spam ran about his sigs

Good one. For your information, I didn't make my sig. It was a sig that was free to use because some people don't even know how to use the "search" button.

Thanks alot guys :) you've really cheered me up, ryan yea i have tried editing simple stuff like that but the general response is: 'how come you couldn't put it on the right like everybody else's' lol, so now i don't bother. of course feel free to request your char being flipped/moved whatever :wink:

I'll make more sigs 2moz after school heh :P (that's right i don't live at the pc chained to the wall making sigs all day!) althought misterxmans avatar rocks hehe :roll:

Guest Gr33nday

I'm offened now, i made that sig quickly to get a point across. :cry:

meanie :cry:

note, this is sarcasm, somewhat

I didnt say that to offend u i was saying that to offend ryan since he complains about rans sigs

Thanks alot guys :) you've really cheered me up, ryan yea i have tried editing simple stuff like that but the general response is: 'how come you couldn't put it on the right like everybody else's' lol, so now i don't bother. of course feel free to request your char being flipped/moved whatever :wink:

I'll make more sigs 2moz after school heh :P (that's right i don't live at the pc chained to the wall making sigs all day!) althought misterxmans avatar rocks hehe :roll:

Alright, I see that it's the buyers that want them to be like this. Just holding back your creativity :P . I'll let this rest now.

Hello i want to buy one for 250-300k

pixel sig with a shop background

Name:twistedd

Stats/messages :1180 + Skill Total , 90+ Combat, Another N00b With A Party Hat!

Character:Fighter with short blue hair.NO beard or mustache.Wearing full Guthix, diamond ammy, green cape and has a green party hat, Also seeing as i am f2p could i be wearing a rune scim.

i want the background to be green (like the colour you used for uncut angels sig)

when its done add twistedd so i can pay you :D

Thank you

Twistedd

homerhc6.jpg

Respect- Oy_the_Great, Lode, Bubsa, Weezcake, Thrash111, Gloric, Vmser, Pianofrieak2, Runemetsa

Sigs Made By - Pink

Changing stuff on mine before you make it :)

CLAN=BlacKnights

Nmae=R.S.Emperor

Nick=Emp

guy=dark brown hair with a santa hat and like ghoti full rune(with skirt) with rune long

quote-Once A BlacKnight Always BlacKnight

crown4gy.png

i would like a sig

Name: Cucurrumino

Clan: BlacKnights

Levels: 95+ combate, 80+ range, 1340+ skill total

Caracter: i wold like a guy with dragon Chain, red dragon legs, dragon square, legends cape, red boots, red gloves, dragon ammy, and red party hat. Also i would like him holding a dragon long.

I would like to pay around 250-300k for the sig.

Ps. could you make me a matching sig :)

Changing stuff on mine before you make it :)

CLAN=BlacKnights

Nmae=R.S.Emperor

Nick=Emp

guy=dark brown hair with a santa hat and like ghoti full rune(with skirt) with rune long

quote-Once A BlacKnight Always BlacKnight

crown4gy.png

eek alot of sigs!!! i'll write down your names in order on my client list (page 1) and get to work on them in order, please be patient i now have 10 odd sigs to make! thanks! xo_cla i think something happened for me to forget about you sorry, if you repost it i can do it :wink: