A Funny Barrows Conversation

Rebdragon

LoL Reb... Gotta love these people...

Seems like more and more are coming to the slayer mansion and asking people for free whips or to sell them for 700k and food...

Used to talk with them but now I just ignore them.. Don't want to encourage them to stay there..

anyway.. thanks for the laugh

High levels can be annoying too. Other day i had banshee task and was in slayer tower. Some level 100+ comes in. He has beserker, rune plate, and whip. then he says "is this barrows?" I tell him no and he calls me a noob. "can you take me to barrows" it's on the other side of the map i say. He thinks im lying and says "whats up with your noob hat" It's earmuffs. BEcause he thinks this is barrows he trys to kill a banshee and gets owned. I loot his stuff and he had 1 shark, the rest salmon.

Also, a guy in full guthans standign over guthans tomb "who's is this". I tell him so he digs. soemhow he manages to melee guthan once. Then when i go up he says "why didnt he drop guthans stuff?". Now I know this guy is a merchanter so i decide to have some fun. I tell him to go and keep on killing him over and over til he drops guthans pieces. He digs and trys again. "he didnt come up" I tell him he has a glitch and he'll never be able to do barrows again! He thinks im lying because im sitting there in full inatie. For my next 5 barrows trips (on which i've gotten guthans plate and dh axe) he's still there, digging and clicking....

(Quit: tallest please come to the death altar, give me 1,337,000,000 gp, a golden tinderbox, and a spade, also steal one of zidanes phats and give it to me.

High levels can be annoying too. Other day i had banshee task and was in slayer tower. Some level 100+ comes in. He has beserker, rune plate, and whip. then he says "is this barrows?" I tell him no and he calls me a noob. "can you take me to barrows" it's on the other side of the map i say. He thinks im lying and says "whats up with your noob hat" It's earmuffs. BEcause he thinks this is barrows he trys to kill a banshee and gets owned. I loot his stuff and he had 1 shark, the rest salmon.

Also, a guy in full guthans standign over guthans tomb "who's is this". I tell him so he digs. soemhow he manages to melee guthan once. Then when i go up he says "why didnt he drop guthans stuff?". Now I know this guy is a merchanter so i decide to have some fun. I tell him to go and keep on killing him over and over til he drops guthans pieces. He digs and trys again. "he didnt come up" I tell him he has a glitch and he'll never be able to do barrows again! He thinks im lying because im sitting there in full inatie. For my next 5 barrows trips (on which i've gotten guthans plate and dh axe) he's still there, digging and clicking....

yea a guy in guthan was really acting like a huge as. When other people treat u like dirt its annoying, when u treat them like that its "fun".

He probably wasn't being serious, but still... :lol: ! I hate people who beg for spades though (everybody seems to be talking about it <.< ), noone is going to give them one yet they still keep asking. Grr.

Meh, once some guy begged to trade me a super attack for a spade, so I traded him, and just went to burg de rott for another.... and brought free spades for people =o

fishing.gif

it reminds me of when i tried to buy bunny ears for 30k =.=

Currently P2P.

I don't want the world to see me, 'cause I don't think that they'd understand.

Formerly known as: Ghstkill8, Serene Ghst, Genius Goats

Funny story lol :P I wasn't even like that when I was a low level -.-

Here's one of my own, from a few weeks ago. :lol:

Lvl 53 Addy: Wait!

Lvl 108 Guthans: ?

Lvl 53 Addy: Can I plz have your Guthans?

Lvl 53 Addy: I really need it plz.

Lvl 108 Guthans: You can't even use it...and no.

Lvl 53 Addy: Plz man? You're a high level, I need the money more than you do.

Lvl 108 Guthans: What do you need the money for?

Lvl 53 Addy: Everything.

Lvl 108 Guthans: "Everything?" That's over 1Bil.

Lvl 53 Addy: Can I have 1Bil then?

Lvl 53 Addy: Plz?????

Lvl 108 Guthans: First off, No. Second, go away you stupid makadamian.

Lvl 53 Addy: Did you just call me a makadamian...?

Lvl 53 Addy: That's nuts!

Lvl 108 Guthans: ...*Digs into mound with Spade*

meh, those noobs at the barrows following me around asking for my spade is still more annoying on my list

its like, "no sorry im not going to waist 10 min walking backt to the bank to get another spade, just so you can dig, probaly get whacked a 30 by dharok, and run away"

RSN: Bantam222 [105 combat] [1578 total level]

1gp.jpg

Support my quest for 1600 Skill Total!

i really don't see how someone can possibly be so dumb lol :-k . i like the "what are you smoking ?" line.

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.