Closed

DragnFly

Something I forgot to put in my previous post - The Benchwarmers was ABSOLUTELY ABYSMAL. I want my 2 hours back in addition to my other wasted thing that begins with B and rhymes with standfidth. I haven't seen such forced comedy (and I use the term comedy very loosely) mixed with sony adverts for a long time.

Some people are changed by being a moderator. I wouldn't be.

So, hold on, Rob Schneider is more concerened by a few words muttered by Mel Gibson against Jews, than the attack that Hezbollah are launching on Jews in Syria? After all, it is a race-fuelled war?

Shows how empty-headed some celebs are!

99/99 Fletching, 99/99 Cooking, 96/99 Strength

Hobgoblin11.jpeg

So, hold on, Rob Schneider is more concerened by a few words muttered by Mel Gibson against Jews, than the attack that Hezbollah are launching on Jews in Syria? After all, it is a race-fuelled war?

Shows how empty-headed some celebs are!

A few words muttered against Jews?! He was drunk, and the things he said once he was free of inhibitions revealed just how anti-Semitic he is! He believes that Jews are responsible for every war, and doesn't trust them to do basic things, like be, say, police officers.

Keep in mind that this isn't just anybody - this is a man who has made movies like Passion of the Christ that influence millions of viewers around the world!

This is something that worries me greatly. It reveals underlying racism that is every bit as dangerous as that which causes wars. No one said Rob Schneider wasn't concerned about the war, but he's also a movie actor and a celebrity, and this is something he can actually do something and make a stand about. So good for him.

Everybody hug and spread the love :D

siggypooro0.jpg

This just in: The Anti-Free Speech for Celebrity's Act was just passed by George Bush, being one of the few decent bills he's ever passed. This new law will make it so that over-paid, whiney movie stars can no longer speak out as if they're opinion matters more than the rest of ours.

I kid, I kid.

Seriously though...If I had millions of dollars, I would be having fun, not be worrying about what some dude said when he was drunk. He either lost his inhibitions and believes the stuff he said, or he was just drunk and being a moron. The latter usually happens to drunk people. :shock:

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!

how can there be a passion of the christ 2?

theres no way in hell mel gibson will ever be on the same set as rob schneider, he has too much dignity

485th person to ever play RuneScape

Blue107- perm banned 10/12/2007. $300 USD reward if you can get me in contact with someone who will take 5 seconds to look at evidence and get my original character unbanned. 

there cant really be a passion of the christ 2, blue is right.

your topic makes no sense at all, you are just spamming the forums :roll: the only possible way they could have a sequel is if it was told by a different book

The world would be a whole lot better if little green men in UFO's came down to earth to abduct rednecks.

My god, I am in the presence of two of the most observant people on the entire forum.

Either that or you two are too stupid to realise that he said it as a joke.

Some people are changed by being a moderator. I wouldn't be.

your topic makes no sense at all, you are just spamming the forums :roll: the only possible way they could have a sequel is if it was told by a different book

The Book of Revelations.

See the Antichrist comes and tries to take control of the world but then Jesus comes in with Chris Tucker and sets things strait.

I think it could be a pretty big hit, with appealing to the Christian Right and action movie fans.

So good for him.

Unfortunately (for Rob Schneider), to do his (Rob Schneider's) absolutely abysmal acting skills, this is also good for Mel Gibson, as he will never have to deal with this sub-par actor bringing down a future movie that Mr. Gibson will be producing :P

summerpngwy6.jpg

The Book of Revelations.

See the Antichrist comes and tries to take control of the world but then Jesus comes in with Chris Tucker and sets things strait.

I think it could be a pretty big hit, with appealing to the Christian Right and action movie fans.

Chris Tucker? I thought it was Walker Texas Ranger! :P

I'm currently transitioning from a Wizard to a Mage and a Priest to an Archpriest. Lol both are nonexistant in the top 25. Hopefully I can change that. :D

So good for him.

Unfortunately (for Rob Schneider), to do his (Rob Schneider's) absolutely abysmal acting skills, this is also good for Mel Gibson, as he will never have to deal with this sub-par actor bringing down a future movie that Mr. Gibson will be producing :P

I don't think Rob Schneider would have been seriously planning a movie with him anyway ;) Let's just say they tend to choose... different genres... of film :P Not that I've thought too much of Gibson's movies, either :D

Despite Rob Schneider's light tone, I do think he was making an (intentional) important statement, and so... I don't think it's something to only joke about.

Everybody hug and spread the love :D

siggypooro0.jpg

We're all stuck on the same planet, whether you're a man, woman, man in a dress, whatever, there's no point in hating each other. Mel Gibson needs cultural sensitivity training.

This is the way the world ends. Look at this [bleep]ing shit we're in man. Not with a bang, but with a whimper. And with a whimper, I'm splitting, Jack.

Mel Gibson needs cultural sensitivity training.

He needs to go to the deathcamp of tolerance.

South Park is just too good. I love how they were right about his motives for making Passion of the Christ as well. Cartman was right!

La lune ne garde aucune rancune.

In other news, Rob Schneider is... A stapler! Durp de durp de deedley durp de dumb.

Haaaaaaaaa that just made my day.

thank you

i want to bear, bare?, your children

mcchrissigaw8.gif

Everybody lovin' it, but ain't no body touchin' it

My god, I am in the presence of two of the most observant people on the entire forum.

Either that or you two are too stupid to realise that he said it as a joke.

Hahahahaha. I cannot believe there are people that do not understand sarcasm IN THE SLIGHTEST. If something sounds SOOOO out there, yet a person said it in a serious tone - it's SARCASM.

Argghhh. Okay, people - Passion of the Christ 2 was sarcasm. And Jesus was a jew. It seems that one poster thinks that Jesus was a Christian. Yes...Jesus followed a religion NAMED AFTER HIMSELF.

THE RAYLIANS ARE COMING!

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!