Go Misterxman

operationfl

I understand how he's feeling and i say goo goo lol keep at it and i agree on everything you've said about ripping and stealing..

o btw! du like my new sig?

tyty.gif

yer it took me ages all 100% done by me

Unlike most pushovers, I don't let people leech off of my stuff just because it might cause some noise. I could care less how much it takes to convince people how to do art right, don't know how people tolerate it.

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

whats up with this "Misterxman" fan club stuff going around. Serriously, hes not that good, there are a lot better pixelers than him, even on these forums (that old pixeler guy/girl awhile ago, Keiph is good at pixels too)

anyways, nice sig i guess, but more of the same with all the pixel sigs around.

EDIT: forget what i said there, just gunna drop the subject now...

whats up with this "Misterxman" fan club stuff going around. Serriously, hes not that good, there are a lot better pixelers than him, even on these forums (that old pixeler guy/girl awhile ago, Keiph is good at pixels too)

anyways, nice sig i guess, but more of the same with all the pixel sigs around.

Thank you. :)

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

Thank you. :)

dude he's talking about mine :roll:

makingcash - yes...yes it is

I thanked him for the earlier stuff, I know he ment your sig. I don't want all this attention, all I want to do is run a shop lol.

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

Um, he didnt compliment you in anything earlier in that quote. Or anything that required a 'thank you' :? :lol:

He explained how I'm not a big deal, which is good as I'm trying to make sigs without having to check forums to see what people keep saying about me.

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

Um, he didnt compliment you in anything earlier in that quote. Or anything that required a 'thank you' :? :lol:

Shh...we know Nad only had the best in mind.

I think everyone needs to back off and stop this flaming. These posts are pointless and stupid. No one has a right to criticize anyone's work unless they post it and say rate me. MisterX keeps to himself so you need to stop the childish bs and mind your own business. He's not flashy, he's not egotistical and if you don't like him just stay the hell away from him. He is a very good pixeler.

That is all.

Well i've read here and there about MrX and...i know him a bit and i feel in need to say something. First of all he's a great hand drawer and a very good pixeler, maybe his works lacked on originality recently but is it his fault ? He runs a shop that means he has to follow specific requests and usualy young ppl follow trends in the most strict way (in his case the pking bloody sigs). Plus his shop was so succesfull he had to close it due to overwork. This also means he couldn't probably put his best in the sigs and the overall quality hasn't been increasing much over 20+ sigs mainly due to that. If he had more time he could probably do some "evolved" stuff. Yeah he got great gain from his work and maybe his shopping policy wasn't that much fair...but again...he made money and had many costumers...so since that's a shop...he's right.

About ppl ripping his works maybe he's a bit 2 hard in his "fight" and often crosses the line of self-control, but still what those guys do is against the rules and hasn't to be justified at all.

Plus he already got sig-ripped like 10 times so maybe he gets nervous pretty fast now as he sees something inspired by his works (bro, sorry but i personaly can't follow you in your last fight against the guy that made something similiar to a face of yours and cloned a lightning...that was a bit "fanatic" somehow).

And about his ego i'm not sure yet...Yeah he has one i have to say but i never saw him saying "i'm better than you" or "I'm the best" even when some ppl were worshipping him like the hell. He's an ok guy for me, and a good artist. He might look like having a overgrown ego but i don't think it's true. He has maybe a rough behaviour sometimes...

Now i'll get flamed from both but...well...

MrX and Ryan have a pretty similar behaviour to me , they simply don't know they are so similar, yet. :roll:

Well i've read here and there about MrX and...i know him a bit and i feel in need to say something. First of all he's a great hand drawer and a very good pixeler, maybe his works lacked on originality recently but is it his fault ? He runs a shop that means he has to follow specific requests and usualy young ppl follow trends in the most strict way (in his case the pking bloody sigs). Plus his shop was so succesfull he had to close it due to overwork. This also means he couldn't probably put his best in the sigs and the overall quality hasn't been increasing much over 20+ sigs mainly due to that. If he had more time he could probably do some "evolved" stuff. Yeah he got great gain from his work and maybe his shopping policy wasn't that much fair...but again...he made money and had many costumers...so since that's a shop...he's right.

About ppl ripping his works maybe he's a bit 2 hard in his "fight" and often crosses the line of self-control, but still what those guys do is against the rules and hasn't to be justified at all.

Plus he already got sig-ripped like 10 times so maybe he gets nervous pretty fast now as he sees something inspired by his works (bro, sorry but i personaly can't follow you in your last fight against the guy that made something similiar to a face of yours and cloned a lightning...that was a bit "fanatic" somehow).

And about his ego i'm not sure yet...Yeah he has one i have to say but i never saw him saying "i'm better than you" or "I'm the best" even when some ppl were worshipping him like the hell. He's an ok guy for me, and a good artist. He might look like having a overgrown ego but i don't think it's true. He has maybe a rough behaviour sometimes...

Now i'll get flamed from both but...well...

MrX and Ryan have a pretty similar behaviour to me , they simply don't know they are so similar, yet. :roll:

Pfft I don't see what's so similar :P

I always kinda wanted to say the same thing but didnt want to get flamed. :? Im not realy into it but a lot of people realy like the cartoony look in misterxman's sigs. Its not hard to make sigs the same style and quality of his but thats more or less just stealing his work. You hit a gold mine man, a lot of people could do sigs like you but its your style and your the first to do it. (like the guy who never even made a pixel sig that made one copying you) If anyone else put out the same quality and style sigs for 500k+ no one would buy them, because its like ripping you off. I wish there was somthing else as easy that sold for 500k+ each. :lol:

Guest 1_Hit_Quit

stolenlol.gif

Thats how you rip the sig :P you dont draw over it lol...

BTW all credit accept for the name is to misterxman lol

or at least change some colors...

lmao1.gif

I can barely draw stick figures... lol I couldent say i made that lmao

stolenlol.gif

Thats how you rip the sig :P you dont draw over it lol...

BTW all credit accept for the name is to misterxman lol

WOA OMG HOW DID YOU LEARN TO DRAW THAT *worship* ;)

P.S. dont hate me :shock:

Frankly, I don't see what the big deal is over his sigs. There better than most pixels, sure, but does it warrant 2 or 3 whole topics where people just rant about ripping or mostly just nothing? What are you even saying(in this topic) operation? You agree with him. Big deal. You have to make a new post about it?

So what if he gets ripped. Is he god that we care that much about it? I know its a loss for him, I respect his skills, but people (and him) are making too much of a big freakin' deal out of it.

I have not replied to any of these topics, but I am starting to get sick of seeing people yap about it, when they don't even know what they're yapping about.

No offense intended to anyone, but can't people just move on? Oh my god, his sigs got ripped. Get over it. If he moves on, great. If not, oh well.

Sorry if I sound harsh. :oops: I don't mean too. I just would like to know why this topic of discussion is still going on.

If it isn't in your veins, you'll never know.