about fremmenik drops

boromir_is_cool

most of us know about not tradeable fremmy items (the blade shield and helm) and that they are dropped by citizens of Relleka, warriors, and market guards. i have killed 100 fremmies today and i havnt got any which has made me come to 2 conclusions

1: they are extremely rare drops

2. u hav to do the quest (i havnt done it)

ty for your help

Proud member of 3 runescape fansites- tip.it, zybez, and runehq (tho the runehq forums were a little wierd to navigate so i purposefully forgot my account name and password for it)

untradeable :shock: wow they changed that, somebody asked if i wanted to buy the helm ages ago and im pretty sure they put it up in trade...hmmm...mayeb they changed that with dag kings? dunno...

sigggyjv2.gif

Sig by me....

You can just go to Waterbirth Island, and kill the Level 90 Dagannoths, or the Level 88 Dagannoths (the 88's drops the items needed for Full Spined.)

They drop LOTS of Fremenik Items (Helmet, Shield and Sword.)

After Leester's Tip It Waterbirth Event, I currently have around 7 of each item, but beware - they hit very hard, and you might use up over 200+ lobsters in doing so.

Doraemon FTW! =)

untradeable :shock: wow they changed that, somebody asked if i wanted to buy the helm ages ago and im pretty sure they put it up in trade...hmmm...mayeb they changed that with dag kings? dunno...

Pretty sure they've always been nontradable. I remember first day trying to buy a shield off people and everyone said "can't be traded".

Nazgul.jpeg

1. I have them all.

2. Yes you need to kill a fair load of fremenniks to get them.

3. 100 isn't really a big amount.

4. Fremennik blade, fremennik helm and fremennik shield have always been untradeable.

hvXho.png

99+ all 23rd March 2012 - 2496 total 13th June 2012.

9000+ dragon drops! Including draconic visage, d chains, d spears, d2h, d claws, d meds, d legs, d skirts... d bones, d hides :)?

w85p2012-1.png

I want jagex to put resource dungeons and dungeoneering skill doors to dungeoneering floors so I can dungeon and get dungeoneering xp while I dg so I don't have to dg to get dg exp, but I can dg while I dg :)?