World 2 Secrets????

ummm22

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Swift isn't illegal, Jagex said themselves. Because it doesn't give an advantage while playing over other players, so I recommend it. :thumbsup:

fan of her's.
You know what I hate? People putting an apostrophe on a personal pronoun. STOP IT.

how can we trust any1 that gives a tip like that on the first page at v top, i mean any1 can say it has nothign to do with hacking or anything to do with account thef and the only way to no if it is or not is to try it.

but im to scared to try it but if 10 more ppl say they have and havnt been hacked in the last month then i will try it :D

how can we trust any1 that gives a tip like that on the first page at v top, i mean any1 can say it has nothign to do with hacking or anything to do with account thef and the only way to no if it is or not is to try it.

but im to scared to try it but if 10 more ppl say they have and havnt been hacked in the last month then i will try it :D

im not hacking anyone, its just a small tip... if you are really that computer illiterate i cant help you... i can confirm that this is absolutely not a hack... i think 200 (so i dont exagerate) other people can confirm this...

2nddraftqt6.jpg

Join the sodb now!

Thanks to misterxman for the great avatar!

easiest way i can think of, and takes the least effort:

note: this is for FF user only

1. find the full link for the world

2. bookmark the link

now, whenever you want to go said world, temporarily disable Javascript, then click on the link. i hope more people will find this more useful than creating whole notepad files or using illegal 3rd party clients.

proud quest cape owner

here's my first post on the TIF (scroll to the bottom)

feel free to pm me, but do make sure that i know you're a Tip.It user (in other words, give me a HYT)

signatureTIF.jpg

I figure I'll post my way.

This is the current url for World 2. I say current because about two weeks back they changed it. It used to ul4 :shock:

http://ul8.runescape.com/lang/en/aff/ru ... 1&plugin=0

World 1...

http://ul7.runescape.com/lang/en/aff/ru ... 1&plugin=0

Then you temporaily disable Javascript, like so...

optionsgn4.png

And enter the url for the world of your choice.

This is the way I do it using firefox. It may not be as clean as some of the others, but it is very useful to me because I can just open up another tab and it'll be the TIF, or the Tip.It homepage. (By the way... after you get into the world and want to browse the rest of the web in another tab I'd suggest you turn Java Script back on, as it seems most everything runs off Java...

EDIT: I forgot to add in that it's wise to bookmark the worlds as it'll save you even more time getting all of this done.

Slack_Tide.png

wow thats cool. now i have to get the courage up to open world 126

Coool...... Im gonna try that now!!!

Ill post reaults here, if I get banned by breaking into a mods private server or somthing, I know I did it in a good cause.

If you have the code for world 2 already, how do you change it so it is a diffrent world (aka 24 or 126)

u guys are idiots pl0x? if you use internet explorer, just load world 2 and when you get to the login page, go to favorites at the top and add it...

if you dont, get up wordperfect of microsoft word, copy the adress at the top of the page, and paist it, then save it as world 2 or sumthin like that, and when you want to get on, open it up and click on the link lol?

wop wop

well i figure to get to world 126 ill find a pattern in the address coding and follow with the sequence. then ill go to a library and make a new account so my main wont get banned if they dont like me for opening thier world.

Americans love to fight. All real Americans love the sting of battle.

George S. Patton

1242631666.png

Hmmm, does World 126 exist for a fact, or is it like a Moderator/Test world.

Even still, I have a feeling that if it did exist, RuneScape would have a completely different URL sequence for it, and then, if you did somehow open the world, it would probably limited to accounts with a certain status such as Jagex Moderator in the same basis that Members worlds are only open to accounts with a status of Member.

That is just my theory, but hey what the hell, try it anyway and post your findings!

Ive made a small break through, on the world select, scroll down to world 125 and 127, then properties, same as coolgirls way. When it givesu the url this is what ive found. http://va2.runescape.com/lang/en/aff/ru ... 0&plugin=0 I got page cannot be displayed inside a small rectangle. Not much but its a start, at least we know that the server for world 126 is in Vancouver.