World 2 Secrets????

ummm22

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

most of these things can prob get u banned

Not really. Using Internet explorer to go to a certain site is illegal? You are not using a third-party program, you are using the RS interface.

As long as you play it through a normal browser or the Official client, you are fine.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

most of these things can prob get u banned
No, and everyone, stop saying that this is a 3rd party program/hack/against the rules. Just to clear this up, will someone send a query to JaGeX? I'm too tired now.
mssigqc5.jpgI do English to Japanese and Japanese to English translation for free! Just keep it under 5 sentences, and PM me to use my fluency in Japanese to your advantage!

Old, I've asked them before they just said all your doing is accessing a page in Runescape.

How is that a third party program!

If anything IE and firefox is third party.

Merry Crimbo!

signatureof0.gif

Click on my signature to see my NEW blog!

Clicky here to see my YouTube videos! http://www.youtube.com/volkswagen99videos

This feels like it would be against the rules... If Jagex wanted us to be able to connect to a full world, they wouldn't have put in the unlinking feature on the main page.

I really hope this doesn't end up being a problem... if Jagex starts noticing world servers getting overstressed or something, they are going to have to waste time recoding their webpages and it will probably increase loading times or have more inconvenient loops we'll have to go through.

I saved the url into notepad as that certain thing... But then what? :?

Edit: Ohhh, I see what you have to do, you need to right click on it, and open it with firefox :)

save it as .html file and it should open in your browser automatically.

This feels like it would be against the rules... If Jagex wanted us to be able to connect to a full world, they wouldn't have put in the unlinking feature on the main page.

I really hope this doesn't end up being a problem... if Jagex starts noticing world servers getting overstressed or something, they are going to have to waste time recoding their webpages and it will probably increase loading times or have more inconvenient loops we'll have to go through.

Lol what the hell are you saying. The code i provided doesnt exactly put you in the world logged in and all. It just puts you there at the screen where you have to type your login and pass. And if the world is full you will simply have to keep clicking till you get in (The java game itself, not the login screen).

Dont go inventing stuff you are not sure of. Servers getting overstressed? LMAO. Its like someone waking up early in the morning, clicking the world 2 link and letting it load, then this guy goes to do anything else and comes in the evening, he still finds the world loaded. But obviously the number of players in world 2 has decreased dramatically due to peak hours (americans in other words).

2nddraftqt6.jpg

Join the sodb now!

Thanks to misterxman for the great avatar!

see the green/red arrows to sort worlds?

keep hitting the down arrow to sort by world numbers, over and over. it reloads the player counts. after 30 seconds of this you should get a world 2 that is not full.

If that's not fast enough for you... do you honestly not have 30 seconds to spare in life?

That's what I used to do. Clicking the green down arrow works like refresh and don't have to scroll.

There is a program...not allowed to post it here. And it is actually legal, just a little risky as it could be keylogged some day. I still use it though.

err... all third party programs are "legal" but NONE of them abide to jagex rules, making it illegal to use whith runescape. So its not a good thing to post on TIF

Quest cape obtained at combat level 83, march 07.

• 1 month later...

the one i made can access all the worlds :D

worlds.png

[World selector - Use at your own risk!]

its a zip with two htm files inside.

the one called worlds.htm is all the world links

the one called bunch.htm is the frameset that loads the worlds

run bunch.htm from your computer to access any world :D

First D-Drop on 7/2/07! (skirt)

Trading herb seeds for herbs with INSANELY GREAT ratios to earn you millions!

One of the few players of Runescape who knows PHP, Java, Javascript, HTML, and Advanced Image Editing while being under 18! \:D/