Chaos Events Team(CET)Presents:AGILITY ARENA[OVER]

wild_goat_14

First off...i bet you are wondering who we are.We are a small team of people trying to make more events for you guys to enjoy.And we are NOT trying to replace tet in anyway...so please keep tet flameing to a minimum.also.....we wil try to plan our events at different times than tet...and if possible different days.so...back to us. this is a group made by me and planoboy93...to again provide other events that you guys would enjoy.and if you would possibly like to join CET pm me or planoboy93.thanks for reading...hope to see you guys at our events.

AGILITY ARENA EVENT

agilarenazj6.png

Want to level agility?Too boring to train alone?Well here you will be able to train it with friends and fellow tip.iters. We think that this skill will seem so much faster to level with friends.So we are gonna find out for sure.And if your an herbloreist and already have high agility you can trade you tickets for toadflax or snapdragon herbs.

Time:5:00pm est, 10:00pm gmt Saturday, August 19th and Sunday 7:00am act(i think thats aussy time)

place:We would meet at ardy east bank....World 99.

Ok.First we will all get some food and possibly agility and restore pots in ardy bank.(dont forget your gp! you will need 260 gp per trip.30 to get to brimhaven by ship, 200 to get in, and after you get you tickets cashed in..30 for the trip back to ardy.

After we have all got to Brimhaven we will walk to agility arena and pay Cap'n Izzy No-Beard 200gp to get in.

The object of the mini-game is to collect tickets.You collect a ticket each time you tag 2 tickest dispensers(the ones with the big yellow arrow on the top)in a row.You only have about 60 seconds to get to each dispenser.

you will also face a number of obstacles to get from platform to platform.

With level 1 agility you can:

Walk on plank:the only way to fail this is to walk on the wrong plank.2 of the planks will be cracked and 1 will be safe.

Walk across log-balance:simple as it sounds just walk across.

Blade:a blade that gose above and below ground.just run across when it is below.

Walk on balancing rope:Just walk on the rope to cross.

Climb over low wall:just clumb over the wall...only unfailable obstacle.

Swing across rope:just swing across.

Swing across monkey bars:lets hope all of you know how to use monkey bars.

Walk across ledge:just walk on the ledge to cross

With level 20 agility you may also use:

Pressure pad:try to run across and doge the falling rocks.

[bleep]es:Try to run through before the [bleep]es hit you!

With level 40 agility you may use:

Spinning blades:try to avoid being sliced by them!

Darts:try to pass through with out getting hit.Notes:when you fail darts you temporaily lose 2 or 3 agility levels.also if it seems here is no obstacle it is more than likely darts.

*When you fail an obstacle you take damage.if it is an obstacle with no floor below you you will fall to the bottom.just go in and climb the rope up to where you were before you failed the obstacle.

Well thats about it...hope to see you there so we all can train soem agility!

P.S....C.E.T. is not responsable for any lost items during the event.Thank you.

P.P.S....C.E.T. chaperones will be wearing yellow capes and fancy boots...PLEASE DO NOT WEAR THESE ITEMS TO THE EVENT!

THANKS TO ALL WHO CAME...WE HAD A BLAST...HOPE TO SEE YALL AT OUR OTHER EVENTS!!!!!!!!

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

Hello everybody on a side note id like to point out our chaperones and I will be wearing fancy boots [colorfull boots] so if you need any help feel free to ask us. We are only a day old and only have 3 members we are recruiting more members for C.E.T chaperones to oversee event sponsers to donate and some event suggestions will be considerd our current offical thread is the thread "My Events" I look forward to seeing you all there and am sure it we will all have a great time!

planoboy93.png

Founder of C.E.T.

night to all....and if u wanna join or just come or have a question or anything at all pm me or planoboy93 IN THE 7 DAYS YOU HAVE BEFORE THE EVENT!or just post...well...c yall.

~Wild_goat_14~

C.E.T. CO-LEADER

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

How dare you say I cant wear fancy shoes. :shame:

Well sends like fun, but I am hooked on something else instead. *cough*mole*cough*

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

Mole event hm lets see best that can be dropped is drag med rite lots of rune items and skins hard to spilt wouldn't work well as an event but we invite u to post all your event ideas in our current home thread "my events"

planoboy93.png

Founder of C.E.T.

Well sends like fun, but I am hooked on something else instead. *cough*mole*cough*

How wierd, I'm hooked too. :shock:

But since I'm one of the three, I'll be there. :D

Quit RS, combat 104, total 1651

ugafan2009.png

How wierd, I'm hooked too. :shock:

But since I'm one of the three, I'll be there. :D

trust me.....there WILL be a mole event soon, as i am addicted also.

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

here, 6pm est is 11pm here in ol' blight. not too late i hear you say, but it will be too late for me to wanna play runescape..., could you swap it back to 4pm est maybe?
ok...i really cant move to 4 est....but i will move to 5:00est time...so the the evtn is now at 5 est...10 gmt...and 7 am on sunday for austrailians.my reason being that i dont want to overlap with the tet event.....and that starts 3 hours before.

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

here, 6pm est is 11pm here in ol' blight. not too late i hear you say, but it will be too late for me to wanna play runescape..., could you swap it back to 4pm est maybe?
ok...i really cant move to 4 est....but i will move to 5:00est time...so the the evtn is now at 5 est...10 gmt...and 7 am on sunday for austrailians.my reason being that i dont want to overlap with the tet event.....and that starts 3 hours before.

ok cheers, ill be there at 10 pm =p

supernovasigst7.jpg

glad to see people are gonna come.....remember its the 19th not tonite!

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

good thing i posted that.....that woulda been bad if u guys went there and we werent there.remember to check the time and date guys

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

sorry bout that lol guys but we wanted to give about a week notice so we'd have enough ppl come
exactly.sry if u guys wanted it tonight.......but we gotta give it soem time....we will c ya there in a week hopefully

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

Oo, Mirror, you do the mole? We should go sometime..

I'm so coming!

mssigqc5.jpgI do English to Japanese and Japanese to English translation for free! Just keep it under 5 sentences, and PM me to use my fluency in Japanese to your advantage!