easiest way to get to 43 prayer?

Nutty

I need the fastest and easiest way to get myself to 43 prayer. Now I dont have to much money, so this might be hard. I am willing to spend 10-20k on bones. And help on this problem!? :?

l5v2s.gif<-- this one better work.... >__<

newbankofrsyq0.gif

If you've completed the ghosts ahoy quest, then you can get access to the ectofunctus which means you get about 4 to 5 times more XP than you do than just burying the bones.

If you need to do some comparisons, use the calculators on the Tip it website.

It's 4 times the experience. + it's only really worth it if you have dragon bones and now it's better to use a guilded alter because of the huge speed difference.

I would suggest killing something like hill or moss giants for big bones and just burying as you fight and train.

KwimSigFinal-1.png?t=1304744327

Combat 116+; Total 1900+; All Hard Tasks; (Nearly) All quest points; (Nearly) All skills 60+; An aquatic moose ninja.

Currently: Using 63 hunter to get some of those "Chins", then I'm going to range stuff down. Interruptions of agility when I feel like it, as well.

And lucky enough to get 4 Dragon and 6 Barrow Drops.

[hide]Kwimbob now looks exactly like me in real life except for hair color. Yes, this means I look exactly like the protagonist of that certain anime that my second character, Faye_V is also named after. Yes, I bought a jacket that also looks like his. No in real life I don't have a slain bear to sling over my shoulders. Yes, I'm that skinny even if I no-life it for years in basements. No, I can't shoot a gun. Yes, I can win any other strategic video game you have never played - because I probably have, ahahaha. And yes, I also have brown eyes, yet one of my eyes looks different from the other. And yes, I'm completely oblivious to the [real] world around me as I constantly engineer new solutions to daily problems in my head. When I get hungry, all that isn't food can wait. When I'm sleepy - nothing is of any priority in front of sleep. But at any other time, I never slow down. Never give up. Never Surrender. Makes for a good life.

[hide]YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT.

- See You, Space Cowboy.[/hide][/hide]

You can also equip nothing and go into the wildy. There is a spot where you get four to five big bone respawn and a dozen more regualer.

troope1.gif

I will shoot down any one with my bitting wit, and sarcasm!

What POSSIBLE reason would someone have to make a fake like that?Does he profit from faking a picture like that? Does it help him at all?Jesus Christ, stop being so suspicious. This is Tip.it for God's sake, not RuneHQ. -_-

10-20k on bones for 43 pray?! ..LOL. but umm sorry you'll need around 100x that if you're starting from 1 pray. But if you're not then I would suggest the wildy method. :|

back to rs, i guess. it's been 4 months.

RSN:P H Osho <- gonna start on him soon, fresh.

well to get my prayer up i go pick up bones in the cow field by lumby or in chickens or by gobs. real easy. its faster than just killing 28 monsters and gettin their bones

actualy, the cow fields are over harvested, to many people use them to get bones. I like the men in the barn in edgevill. there are always some noobs in there killing men, and they rarely take the bones

Once an opinion is formed the truth is irelivant.

watergodff0.jpg

Bury every bone you see... it got me to 53 so far. :P

this is good advice.

I suggest you buy what you can and go into the wildy bone yard and burry the bone spawns.

If you dont wish to venture into the wildy i suggest the chicken coop. People getting feathers dont always burry the bones so u can pick them up and burry.

Drgnriderx11.png

theres always sum newbs in level 1 edgeville.. haha thats because everyone there is training their 1 defers with no prayer so they dont pick up the bones

Always buying arrow shafts 8gp each.

Always buying feathers 9gp each.

Always buying adamant arrowtips 150 each or 155 each for 10k+

If you are level 41 or better, walk round the Varrock wizards circle cleaning up the bones.

If you have champions guild entry requirements, chickens waiting for massacre (though actually, I 1-hit lthe level 2 goblins more often than the level 1 chickens).

Don't get too hung up on the fact that big bones are better, if you can go through ordinary bones 3x faster - the problem with most big bone droppers is that they are often busy as hell, as well as taking more than 3x as long to kill as the lowest level bone droppers.

The wilderness boneyard is also good, though you risk becoming bones yourself. Not always practical to go with nothing, as there are skeletons there, so go with weapon and 2 armour pieces, maybe some intermediate food (don't waste your best), and do NOT get yourself skulled. If you can already protect item and trust your timing and attention, then take weapon & 3 pieces - of course, you can fill in with disposable items as well.

If you've completed the ghosts ahoy quest, then you can get access to the ectofunctus which means you get about 4 to 5 times more XP than you do than just burying the bones.

If you need to do some comparisons, use the calculators on the Tip it website.

It's 4 times the experience. + it's only really worth it if you have dragon bones and now it's better to use a guilded alter because of the huge speed difference.

I would suggest killing something like hill or moss giants for big bones and just burying as you fight and train.

The easiest "dragon bones" to get are baby blue dragon bones. You get 120 prayer experience per baby blue dragon bone when you ecto them. In contrast, you only get 4.5 exp per normal bone buried, 15 per big bone buried, and 30 per baby blue dragon bone buried.

Baby blues are in the taverly dungeon and are easy to kill. Just be sure to bring an anti dragonfire shield in case you get attacked by a normal blue dragon (unlikely).

If your prayer is 33 (20,000 prayer experience), it would only take 253 ectoed baby blue bones to get to 43. This is exactly what I did to get 43; if you have access to a guilded altar, fine, then use it.

It would take 2023 buried big bones to get from 20,000 prayer experience to 43 prayer.

elle2nq7.jpg

Just go to the edgeville dungeon, kill the hill giants there, and bury their bones. Its easier than spending cash on bones and then ectofuncting them, and you get to train combat. :thumbsup:

goldphishies.jpeg

[>>Thanks to Yaff2 for Reaper,Trooper,and DOOM sigs, Navyplaya for nature sigs, Hardwick246 for gold sig, ThruItAll for Darkwatch and guitar sigs, and Aijiru for avvy!<<]

[>>Refresh for new Siggie!<<]

I'd say use the boneyard in wildy. Good prayer xp, but you might find the skeletons a bit annoying. Another option is to find a high lvl player training spot, like fire giants, where players go for good drops and don't really care about the bones.

Woot, woott...teach us uncle kll...

Do the quests that give you prayer experience, like Restless Ghost, Priest in Peril, and Holy Grail. That got me to around 30 prayer, then I went Pest Control from there.

I really wouldn't call it an era. It was more of a definitive time period during which dinstinctive characteristics were expressed in similar ways.

Svirnsigscore.gif