_-_-_-_-_The Life Of Mr Aff_-_-_-_-_

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grats aff mate :thumbsup: i think i saw "beast13579 has just logged out" in one of those pics, yay im famous :lol: Poonage stats and nice half shield, in over a year of membership i had 0 dragon drops :( btw i like the way ure name is "mr aff" and your a girl :-w, keep the thread alive people!

~~!!!Aff Owns!!!~~

beast13579 8-)

p.s i tbed not tup share pl0x :3>

95\95 strength complete

94\95 attack incomplete

74\70 defence :(

94/94 mage :) yay

Join the inforcerz pking team yes/no :(

Ok just help My Tributes totally own kamil and he now has ancients, wwwo go Tribute!!

Heres the vid:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3MULIVQ8

Enjoy! :D

thanks again for helping me with kamil, couldn't do it without you :D .

Do you mind if i use this very nice video and post it in my desert treasure achievement thingy ?

btw, nice blog :thumbsup:

Ok so i decided to attemp to own Jad, all my mates say its really har but i found it relativly easy until it came to Jad <.<

The prayer changing is harder than it looks.

And people you dont need al that fancy equipment i used the cheepest stuff there is and got to Jad no trouble but then this happened.

ownedbyjadua6.png

By the way, Verac only hits through prayer as an NPC, so if you wear it against people who prays, it wouldn't work.

Nice try on Jad. I agree, getting to Jad is easy peezy but then comes the prayer changes...

Been talking to you a bit ingame. Goodluck on all your goals and some more of those assualts at the Wildy Lever. :lol:

Slack_Tide.png

I lost the pic of 33k of chaos and thats the only pic i had left :3> and chaos i buy for 130ea :D

And Jimmy i totally agree that was my first ever attempt at the caves and i couldnt beleive how easy it was to get to jad, but then came the prayer changes and i got totally owned :(

By the way, Verac only hits through prayer as an NPC, so if you wear it against people who prays, it wouldn't work.

Ok so i decided to attemp to own Jad, all my mates say its really har but i found it relativly easy until it came to Jad <.<

The prayer changing is harder than it looks.

And people you dont need al that fancy equipment i used the cheepest stuff there is and got to Jad no trouble but then this happened.

http://url269.imageshack.us/url269/1821/ownedbyjadua6.png

Har Har.

Care to post a picture of your inventory?

mazurizi.png

Sorry guys havent been playing much over the past few days ( too much work :( ) hopefully ill have some level pics soon :D