Guide to Reporting & Sending Queries

aubrey

I want this guide in the AOW, therefore, I am asking more out of you!

Questions: ask a question to improve this guide to your satisfaction. If you have no questions, this guide is satisfactory.

Comments: love 'em, bad or good comments, good comments telling me iI have done well. The bad ones are good too, telling me how i can improve the guide.

Thank you for the support fellow tip.it-ers. \'

skirtsigog1.jpg

Common sense isn't common.

drugtestlokisv5.png

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

idont no if dis is tru but iheard "rumors" that all macros always have to be lvl 3 HAVE To be balled and wear green pants

oya besides dat da guide was good i found out some...interesting things and found out more about what some of the ruls mean

idont no if dis is tru but iheard "rumors" that all macros always have to be lvl 3 HAVE To be balled and wear green pants

oya besides dat da guide was good i found out some...interesting things and found out more about what some of the ruls mean

That's false, any lvl any look can macro.

skirtsigog1.jpg

drugtestlokisv5.png

Nice guide but also, to get past detection some macros might just use dial up. I'm not sure if all dial up networks do this but most of them, the ip address changes every time. I use dial up cause it's easier to avoid hackers :thumbsup:

siggievroom.gif

siggiez.gif

Thank you everybody for rising up against macroing!!!

• 1 month later...
Nice guide but also, to get past detection some macros might just use dial up. I'm not sure if all dial up networks do this but most of them, the ip address changes every time. I use dial up cause it's easier to avoid hackers :thumbsup:

You are correct about my dial up, but from what I can see, there can't be that much macroers then. Sometimes when I minimize the window and forget runescape is open (already logged out long ago) and open a new one later, the computer crashes. But I can't assume that all dial up is like so.

Thanks for the comments.

This guide will be editted on word (to reduce typing and grammar errors) as there are update to the rules and improvements that can be made on the guide.

Thank you very much.

skirtsigog1.jpg

drugtestlokisv5.png

• 2 months later...

Nice guide =D> really enjoyed it

I never could've been stuffed to read the runescape rules, but this was actually fun to read.

I'll give it 10/5 :D

For Aubury:

My brother asked a question. And could you please give the answer to this question, cause I'll be beaten up.

He wrote:

How long does it take to become a pmod?

How many people do I have to report to become 1?

Could I report small reasons to become a mod?

Phew, I asked the question :o

supportrobesze8.png

• 2 weeks later...
Nice guide =D> really enjoyed it

I never could've been stuffed to read the runescape rules, but this was actually fun to read.

I'll give it 10/5 :D

For Aubury:

My brother asked a question. And could you please give the answer to this question, cause I'll be beaten up.

He wrote:

How long does it take to become a pmod?

How many people do I have to report to become 1?

Could I report small reasons to become a mod?

Phew, I asked the question :o

To answer your questions:

How long does it take to become a pmod?: There is no time to becoming a mod, you could be on your first week of playing and become a mod. There is no technique or style into modship, it's an invitation from Jagex.

How many people do I have to report to become 1?: Zero. You don't have to report anybody, and you still and you still can become a mod. Reporting and sending queries correctly helps sometimes though, because it's easier for them to recognize you. Follow good conduct, respect all players whether they are meanies or not, and back some up. But really don't have to do anything, it just... happens.

Could I report small reasons to become a mod?: It could lower your opportunity, because you back up their customer support system with tiny reports when they want to deal with more important matters. Some people consider macro a small offense and offensive language, they are not. Report people that bypass the censor or spam, it helps fix up the system a little bit and when the person gets a black mark or a warning, he or she may slow down or stop with the foul language which will make a better game for everybody ^_^. Macro is not small either, and it doesn't back up the customer support because the reports go through a detection program first.

-->

This guide is getting old and outdated... I may make a completely new one or completely spice this one up <3:.

More questions help improve this guide, try not to focus on modship though, there is NO way to "try" to become a mod. You just wait till jagex recognize you and you are acceptable to be invited into modship. Just enjoy the game and report as you see conduct destruction. For a quick note to all, i'm not a mod as said in some previous posts:P. See the amazing things non-mods can do to help control conduct in game and maintain an exciting and positive environment?! Keep up the great work, and enjoy the game! Expect an update soon, should be more clear and concise, will be working with updated rules. That or a new post :boohoo: ...

Thank you all!

skirtsigog1.jpg

drugtestlokisv5.png

To be honest with you when I read the title I thought it would be some random stuff copied from Runescape website but I was wrong ::'

Learnt quite a bit of stuff. Great work! =D>

mithmmagecape,Wilfred%20T.gif

Amazing guide! 10/10

I actually did learn a lot. Way to go man. Educating people~ ^_^;

Quest Cape Achieved February 14, 2007. -Not Maintained-

1700+ Skill Total July 15, 2009

All Skills 60+ - July 26, 2009

Drops: dragon - medx8, spearx1 ;; 3rd - helmx1 ;; barrows - dhaxex1, gspearx1, dhhelmx1

• 5 months later...