1st Ever Pixel ~ FINISHED [For Now] ~ Read First Post!

Neishc

My First EVER Pixel Sig ~ Sucks doesn't it!! :XD:

firstpixel14rw7.png

Some ideas I will try after my sketchwork:

add me on to in, a ranger with full black d'hide, magic bow, purple b00ts, and hat, and cape. then say i am buying d legs.
- Definately add another char - But want an idea abit more creative! :XD:

add in a bunch of people wearing d legs and saying "h4h 1 4lllr3dy gtz d l3gz n00b!"
- I probably will try this one! :thumbsup:

add a begging guy with a bag of money. he should say something like: please gimme the d.legs for 2m... or just something like that...
- I might try this aswell! :-k

Update:

Ok guys - I have decided to do some sketchwork, so don't worry about bumping this thread.

Mod's please DON'T lock!

neielzsig.png

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep it sucks :ohnoes: Ratings - CC, I might add a bank?

firstpixel5pu4.png

lol have you seen my first? i would dither the shading, and work on the anatomy a bit, or make it more carttony, your choice

Megadedhed.jpeg

Sigs made by Runemetsa, Nuzza, Dark_Shadow, Kuroi and Me.

liquid blobs attacking eachother

American Anime... YAY!

well the dragon legs look pretty good but the grass and sky need some better shading, and it is kinda bare on the right side, if i were you i would add a bank or some other people or something like that. pretty good for a first though, better than mine :XD:

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

well shade the guy and make the legs more round by shading, 6/10 so far

Ok - Thanks for the CC ::'

well the dragon legs look pretty good but the grass and sky need some better shading, and it is kinda bare on the right side, if i were you i would add a bank or some other people or something like that. pretty good for a first though, better than mine ::'

Thanks! :D

neielzsig.png

Holy (Please Stand By)!!! Lol look at my first...

Untitled_zpsrs1nv3dr.pnginstabadge_zps761d5351.png

- 60,023rd to 99 Firemaking on April 29th, 2012 -- 15,152nd to 99 agility on August 21st, 2011 -
- 30,569th to 99 Prayer on June 26th, 2011 -- 22,646th to 99 Hunter on Jan 9th, 2011 -
1993 Miata; sold - 2001 E46 330i; "totaled" - 2001 E46 325iT; Bags and wheels ;)

Ok Bank is done - Thinking of having some guy buying the d legs with money bags.... Or some kinda thief...

firstpixel9vp3.png

you might want to have a light source, right now the light source is low on the ground but above the bank and the guy....

Megadedhed.jpeg

American Anime... YAY!

Ok Bank is done - Thinking of having some guy buying the d legs with money bags.... Or some kinda thief...

firstpixel9vp3.png

you might want to have a light source, right now the light source is low on the ground but above the bank and the guy....

Alrite: I'm about to make doors :D

neielzsig.png

firstpixel9vp3.png

wait...now that i look closer...is your guy a buddy? if so....:shame:

Megadedhed.jpeg

American Anime... YAY!

firstpixel9vp3.png

Nope but I couldn't get my guy right so I turned to that kit for shape - Helped for the head, not the body, as you can see :XD:

neielzsig.png

firstpixel9vp3.png

Nope but I couldn't get my guy right so I turned to that kit for shape - Helped for the head, not the body, as you can see :XD:

ok...

ps: would you mind if i attempted to make some modifications to it? (ie shade and 3d-i-fy)

Megadedhed.jpeg

American Anime... YAY!

firstpixel9vp3.png

ok...

ps: would you mind if i attempted to make some modifications to it? (ie shade and 3d-i-fy)

Sure go for it! :XD:

neielzsig.png

Nice for your first... the grass needs some work though :-k .

Maybe the ability to actually see the strands...?

7/10 . ::'

Kk thanks - Yer I did a nice square of grass - But then I pasted it into lots of squares - Looked CR*P, i'll do some another time ::'

neielzsig.png